T-72 Balkans on Fire! Updated Demo now available

Madmatt

Good evening everyone. As I mentioned recently in my announcement of the v1.3 game patch, a new updated game demo for T-72 Balkans on Fire! is now available.

The demo is 171 megs in size and contains three playable missions. Two training missions with the T-72B and one exciting combat mission where the player commands a T-55A tank. Additionally, the in-game 3D Encyclopedia allows you to explore all the units featured in the full game. This demo is based on the all new v1.3 version of the game and includes all the updated features and fixes from the patch.

Download the updated v1.3 demo right here!

Madmatt

• 5 months later...

Why did you guys train us in 2 missions on a T72B

when the actual combat mission is with a T-55A?

by the way.. is that a joke, sending 1 tank against 4 to 6 tanks just to kill a "JEEP"?

and if you are sending although imho i think its dumb, why didnt you guys send us with your advanced tank in the game The T-72b?

• 3 months later...

Gents,

I Just bought this game.

I like it , but if you ever want to make this a success 2 major things need to change:

1) Make the demo multi-player just like the game itself. Many, many more gamers will try the demo out and buy this game if they would be able to play AGAINST each other.

2) Post a list with all the ingame key-settings. It's quite unbelievable that this has not been done before. Don't make it so hard for players to get into this game, make it easy for them without loosing too much depth for the real tanknuts.

I know 11 (prob more) gamers who would like to try this game out, but the demo is not appealing enough.

So my question is: will these be added in the near future and save this game ?

Greetingz, Monk.