T-72 Balkans on Fire! v1.3 Patch Released!!!

Madmatt

The waiting is over, the first T-72 patch (v1.3) is now ready for download.

The fix list should now be pretty familiar to you all by now but here it is again. ;)

---------------------------------

T-72 Balkans on Fire! v1.3 Patch

---------------------------------

List of Fixes/changes

* Fixed lockups/freezes that some people reported

* Added configuration program option to reverse joystick Y Axis for gunner and commander view

* Added configuration program option to mute external soldier voices

* Improved functionality of 'Dual Mode'

* Improved text orientation in Map Mode

* Improved playback rate of voice commands

* Various corrections in briefing/message text

Note: Configuration options for Joystick and external voices are set using the "cfg.bat" program in your T-72 Balkans on Fire program directory.

For those that requested an early version of the patch from me in email over the last week, this patch is essentially the same one I sent you but you can install it if you wish.

We appreciate all the patience and help in getting this first patch out the door and have lots more cool stuff planned for the future.

Grab the v1.3 Patch (2.3 megs) Right Here!!!

Madmatt

Very good patch! Now I can run the sim on gfx details above standard and there is no stuttering :D

Also I noticed, that the mip-mapping is making the sloped and distant textures more sharp... and also it's not making any stuttering!

I really appreciate devs' job and I wish wish Them all the best on their job!

I noticed that the AI is a little better. In the farm mission I was destroying enemies one by one... until I installed the patch. After that when I destroy the SU-100 on the right hill of the village those two T-55 are trying to make a revenge on me... kinda cool... they seem to communicate to each other... never seen that before applying the patch.

Filip, internet play is planned for an add-on with new maps, a new playable tank and full internet support. Work on that add-on has been postponed however to get the v1.3 patch out first, so we're looking at next year now.

Of course buying and supporting T72 now will increase the chances that the add-on will come sooner than later smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Of course buying and supporting T72 now will increase the chances that the add-on will come sooner than later

Good to hear, Moon. I downloaded the new v1.3 demo as soon as it was made available, and ordered my copy this past Monday. Definitely a wonderful sim. I can hardly wait for my retail version to arrive! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...