Leopard1, t34, sherman, t55, t72 - is that it?

Destraex

IS the vehicle list in the Demo really all that is in the full game?

No Centurion, chieftan, abrams, challenger1&2, t80, t90, leapard2, m60 a1, a2 ,a3m t62, amx30, t64.

Not to mention the tiny amount of support vehicles

I know the game is meant to be a localised small scale tank war but really if thats it in the encyclopedia I am dissappointed with the variety.

Are their plans for more? With interior views added

We're hoping to add a new playable tank in the multiplayer add-on, but yes, that will be it. Like you say, the game's focus is on "small" scale tank warfare (although the map sizes of 4 sqkm are bigger than what you find in most games). I forget though, how many tanks are found in some other tank sims these days? ;)

Interior views are not planned. The game is simply not designed to include them, and frankly, it would obstruct the current interface (and, if you ask me, make it cluttered).

Martin

PE has 9 playable german tanks + 6 or 7 non playable. Dunno how much Allied tanks (didn't played them often).

It's a lot more, than in T-72, but T-72 has more complicated physics and accurate modelling of each tank's performance is more complicated.

Btw. How many people are working on T-72 and how many worked on PE?

Unfortunately to be able to accurately model the tank, fewer tanks are made. It all depends on preference but you have a choice, do you want dozens of tanks with arcade style controls or a few accurately modeled tanks which make the game a sim?

Also, these tanks for the most part all have different roles, which adds more gameplay, the T-34 and T-72 tactics are incredibly different.

I would say to go play a Battlefield 1942 mod if you want to have bunches of tanks and come back here in a couple hours smile.gif

• 2 years later...