Any news about the expansion/addon ??

Tankbuster

The missions are finished and being playtested at the moment. Most work is now focussed on getting the multiplayer/internet play stuff in and adding the new playable tank. At the same time, the devs are still trying to track down various issues with the base game for a (free) patch.

Martin

Hey guys , easy with user requests about new 'driveable' tanks, or Your really great sim ( i would say 2nd 'real' sim for pc, first was il-2 Sturmovik from 2001 ) will turn into the same piece of arcadish s... like Il-2 Forgotten Battles or Il-2 Pacific Fighters, where You can find 80 flyable airplanes , and all of them flies the same buhaha

...lol maybe i panic a bit , but it was very unfinie for me to look on conversion il-2 sim into il-2 3d shooter

Well... if we are talking about new tank :D i would like to have SU-100 , would be great addon for semi-2ww styled maps with Mickey Mouses and Ronsons :D