Sad game scenario :-(

Yeti

Originally posted by Diesel:

You have my condolences.

I haven't asked for your condolence. But it is ok, if it got no cheap irony attached to it.

However it doesn't make your statement any less stupid. It's basically the same if I said that someone has obviously never fired a gun in his life to someone who said that guns are dangerous, without knowing anything else about that person except the view he/she has.

I think that you are pulling things out of context:

Why is it that nobody complains about German panzers being the stars of games like Panzer Commander/Elite? After all, they represented a far greater evil, but for some reason that's ok and BoF having Serbian T-72 is not....

Prove me wrong, but you said to the original poster that there is lack of complaining about Nazi Tanks compared to complaining about Serbian tanks? Bad choice of words.

I could never tell that war I was involved in was bigger, better or worse, more important war than anybody else's war.

Comparing one war with another so ligthly as you is privilege of people never touched by war personally.

That is where I drew my "stupid" statement.

And answer to your question, no I am lucky to not have such experience.

Then my judgement wasn't false, after all.

Originally posted by Bastich:

I think that you are pulling things out of context:

How is it out of context? It is exactly what you did, passing judgement on what someone has or has not done purely based on his view. You can twist and twirl what I said any way you like, my point still stands. And for some reason you seem to think that what you have experienced and how it has changed your views, it's same for everyone else who has experienced what you have.

Originally posted by Milos - BL:

Sorry for link, it has been wrongly entered by the forum. The correct one is http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/TrailOfTears-sm.jpg

[CUT]

Regarding one-sided view, this may be your interpretation only. For instance, there are main-stream media and opinios which made such picture, but it cannot be said that whole Europe thinks the same.

Dude, you are going off-topic here.

I saw that picture before. Sad thing.

I will just say that Croats who fled from the Serbian territories on the beggining of the war didn't have tractors. Just plastic bags.

Victims are victims. And nothing remains the same after the war. Same for the Serbs, Muslims and Croats.

And for media and different interpretations (especially of the numbers, which are easy to manipulate), I will just say that everyone has their agenda. I have mine, you got yours.

And for some reason you seem to think that what you have experienced and how it has changed your views, it's same for everyone else who has experienced what you have.

Exactly. You would speak differrent about wars if you were involved in any. You maybe will be angry you loose it. You may be happy you won it. You may get some of your close people killed. You know.

I don't expect from you or anyone else to understand it my way. I expect to understand it in any way other than "Oh, shut up".

Anyways i dont feel like quoting what some of you guys said i just wanna add my 5cents in.

Fot that Yeti guy that is saying that this game is stupid cause its based on real events about civill killing i had a feeling that he was acusing serb forces only of killing in that war........like one guy said we serbs are always seen as BAD people where we kill and rape people and thats because of political media created by west mostly US........i am 24 years old now and im PROUD to say that i was on the so called "Rebel Side" we fought for krajina and for our freedom i have lost a father and a brother in that conflict i was 14 at the time but i still belive that they fought for a good and just reason....we have lost that war only cause of US........anyways what im trying to say is that i know that we serbs have been killing cause you will always find FOOLS on everyside that will kill for fun but i want the world to know that croats and muslims werent any better than us serbs......here is pic and vid of that war all who are interested are welcome to see.......vid is mostly of serbian troops being executed by muslims and sometimes their corpses being burned.........since bosnian muslims have called for jihad at the time of war alot of so called "mudzahedini" from iraq and other middle east countries fought against serbs and did alot of crimes here is link let me know if it doesnt work.......... http://rs-icty.org/glavna_galerija_video.htm

[ August 06, 2005, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Krajina ]