New desert map ***UPDATE 7/28***

Moon

Of course. First of all, ANY mission can be played as coop or competitive via LAN. After selecting "network", simply click on "user mission" and choose a .ca file from the CACHE directory. You can play single player, campaign and user made missions that way. At least in theory. Meaning that for some missions, the AI scripting might not make for a very fun scenario.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Of course. First of all, ANY mission can be played as coop or competitive via LAN. After selecting "network", simply click on "user mission" and choose a .ca file from the CACHE directory. You can play single player, campaign and user made missions that way. At least in theory. Meaning that for some missions, the AI scripting might not make for a very fun scenario.

Martin

Ahh, thanks for this very (at least for me) imortant information. smile.gif

My brother and me want play via LAN some COOP Missions but as I got the game today I have seen, that there is only one COOP mission. :eek:

So, now I will do some other COOP missions with T-34, T-55 and T-72 tanks. When I'm finished and if they're good enough ;) , I will make them available for the community too.

[ August 03, 2005, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Affe Hans ]

Ok, I have modified your desert1 scenario, but when I load it in COOP/LAN, the game only loads the standard scenario from COOP but not the modified desert1 scenario...Some tips for me?

I have opened the file "test.ca" that I have created. Your level is still in /Levels/desert1/...