So....how about a WW2 tank sim?

Sick of WW2 games or not, you would have to admit that the T-72 platform would be great for other tank sims. The WW2 sim would be perfect. A Kursk campaign woud be awesome. Although I dont know if the engine could handle the number of armor.

I wouldnt mind an Israeli "Six day war", Korean War, or some other possible cold war fictional scenario like the Fulda Gap either.

Frankly I am getting tired of all the WWII games out..glad this is something different.
i think so too ... tongue.gif

i would be verry happy if the new crazy house tanksim-project, would/will be pblished by BFC again, becouse it looks superb too, and is an unused scenario so far!

they say it will have a nonlinear dynamic campain...iam very interested!

here is what is knowen so far...

I AM A LINK

it anounced as official sequel too :happy:

lets see what is happening and what not...

greetings

Pandur

I need a break fromm WW2 sims/games, and I purchased this one because it offers something different and should go along well with the newest Falcon4 release. The planned "T-72. Scorching East" sounds even better and is the direction I would like to see this series go in.

"Frankly I am getting tired of all the WWII games"

A nice change of pace might be Pz38Ts and PzIIs vs BTs and T26s. Can you IMAGE the howls of pain trying to fight in those tin cans! :D Okay, I admit the chance of a dedicated Pz38T sim ever being marketed is between 0% and -500%.

[ July 12, 2005, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by Benito:

Frankly I am getting tired of all the WWII games out..glad this is something different. Seems like all I have are WWII games...Red Orchestra, Silent Hunter III, IL2, Hearts of Iron 2...

"Different strokes, for different folks"...mod this sim for WWII, and you will double the sales. We need a new WWII tank sim and this would be an excellent venue for it...bring it on!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by jacobs_ladder2:

What about Panzer Elite Action? Isn't there a modern version of Panzer Elite out there? I believe I saw something about it around someplace.

Cheers

Paul

I saw a trailer from this game. It was horrible (for a sim maniac). It's pure arcade with cool graphics. When I heard about that new Panzer Elite for the first time I was shocked (positively ofcourse), but when I saw the trailer and overall game idea I left it behind.