1st mission review (AAR)... link

Hiya Mag! Good AAR and pics. Im REAL interested in this game. Waiting for the demo to come out first though. It looks almost like OFP doesnt it, except not quite as detailed inside the vehicle. What is the learning curve like?

By the way, say hello to the boys at MGG for me will ya... smile.gif

IMO it's not hard at all, (considering I'm trying to learn Falcon 4 Allied Force right now too, lol... now thats HARD)...

The manual is well written with all the command keys listed in a chapter and on the front and back cover... Pretty simple, but detailed enough to be a sim...

I wouldn't compare this to OFP thou, I love this game... but my biggest complaint, (and understand I have just done all the single missions so far, NOT the campaign, that might be different...)

but it seems like it's pretty much you and your small group against, another small group of bad guys... it's like your own little battlefield, theres no battlefield immersion, if you know what I mean.

HEY! get it... not only to support independent developers but companies like Battlefront, who have brought many great games directly to us... and there just ain't that many tank sims around anymore, anyway! ;)

Magnum MGG, the battlefield immersion will come when you start playing the campaign. The first mission is small on purpose, but already after mission 2 or 3 you'll be surrounded by proper battlefield action, and the size and scope of missions continues to grow from mission to mission.

Martin