New Game for T-72 BoF game engine!

"T-34 The Great Patriotic War!"

Think of the possibilities. But you would have to make several tanks playable, on both sides.

Multiple T-34 models would be required, the KV-1 and IS-2 would be the minimum for the Russians.

For the Germans, the PzKpfw IV, PzKpfw V Panther, PzKpfw VI Tiger I and PzKpfw VI Tiger II.

AI controlled vehicles, Anti-Tank guns, and Artillery would also be required. But I would hate to start on that list. What would you have in and what would you leave out?

Hopefully Crazy House are seriously considering such a project, because I believe it would be very successful.

We've got the the thread on the CMAK column calling for a cold war version of the upcoming CMX2, and now calls for a WW2 version of this game... What next?

You know, now that I think of it, that game "drop team", that would make a real cool WW 1 sim.

Personally WWII is so overdone its not even fun anymore. I'd rather see something interesting.. Perhaps Korea, Middle east, or even a fictional WWIII, from the Soviet side.. Or german, or french (well maybe not french.. Retreating and losing every battle would get boring)

theres lots of good, interesting venues available for a good tank sim.. Maybe even the unusual.. South Africa would be interesting..

Hub is right. I am working on some desert maps myself right now.

The background for T72 really plays no big role in the game or even campaign since it's hypothetical/fictional to start with. This is a T72 tank sim first and foremost, and a darn good one at that - and not a historical wargame.

Martin