Buy & Download?

Ragtag

Hello Ragtag, the game will be available as mail-order only initially. You get the printed manual and 2 CDs by mail from our US or European warehouses, depending on where you live. If you are inside the EU, for example, you won't have to pay any taxes or duties.

Martin

Ragtag, the game will be $35 plus S&H. That's around EUR 28 at the current exchange rate. So Norway would add nearly 100% import tax even though the game would be sent from within the EU (our european warehouse is Ireland)? Somehow I cannot believe that...

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Ragtag, the game will be $35 plus S&H. That's around EUR 28 at the current exchange rate. So Norway would add nearly 100% import tax even though the game would be sent from within the EU (our european warehouse is Ireland)? Somehow I cannot believe that...

Martin

The game is 35$ + 11$ s&h + 11,04 (24% tax) meaning the game is costing me minimum 57$ .

The 20 euros like i said first was abit hasty tongue.gif nonethless the game is still costing me alot.

A download purchase would save me 22 dollars.

Norway isn't part of the EU so we have to pay import tax and VAT on all mailorders above 200NOK (USD$31-ish) from outside of Norway. The import tax is 0% on software, but the VAT is 25%, and in addition to that is the charges the postal service/courier takes to declare your package for you, which is normally around US$15-20 extra.

But if there are plans to make T72 available as a download later there is hope smile.gif (or if the packages was marked as being worth less than 200NOK... )

Yes, we're working on a demo right now and are planning to have it ready by the time the game starts shipping.

BTW, could you please remove the link to Silent Hunter 3 from your sig line? That's a bit too much of an advertising campaign (we're a games publisher, you know) smile.gif Hope you understand that, thanks!! You could always replace it with a link to the simply amazing modern naval warfare simulation Dangerous Waters ;)

Martin