Shooting Soldiers with a Tank?!

Thomm

You flipped yourself back over by shoving the main gun into the ground?

I dont know wether to be shocked or amazed that they modelled collision detection down to that point.

I dont even have the game and I love it!

EDIT: And the term you were looking for was 'greenhouse', and I think everyone has wanted to drive some kind of large vehicle through one atleast once in their lives :D

• 3 weeks later...

I dropped a tool under my tank's rolling floor and the turret turning engine couldn't turn anymore -> we had a hell of a fight to get the turret turning again...

Now, turning the maingun into ground and flipping the tank on tracks again... Sounds like they updated the turret turning engine for the game ;) .

Hmm.. Engaging dismounts with machine guns is just fun.. lol.. We call them SPPUTS.. or Self Propelled Pop Up Targets..

and just for the record.. other than another tank, a pair of grunts with an anti-tank weapon is one of the most dangerous things on the battlefield for tanks.