Official MNB World War II at Sea Website Opens

Well, we almost had news. Give us a little more time.

You see, I have this interesting curse, whenever a programmer agrees to work with me on a game, his life gets turned upside-down within 2 weeks.*

* If you are a programmer, and you're thinking of working with me on a game, please ignore this warning of doom and gloom. I'm sure you'll be immune.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news yet

also are you going to your modern naval battles also in this format

Originally posted by Dan Verssen:

Well, we almost had news. Give us a little more time.

You see, I have this interesting curse, whenever a programmer agrees to work with me on a game, his life gets turned upside-down within 2 weeks.*

* If you are a programmer, and you're thinking of working with me on a game, please ignore this warning of doom and gloom. I'm sure you'll be immune.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Any news yet? I own the cardgame, and a promotional flyer for this game was included...i've been holding out for it ever since (2 years or so)....

i'm a fan of the card game as well, and signed up for the forum after an internet search landed me here. eager for any news as it becommes availalbe.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Matrix has an updated version of Harpoon CE is based on the old harpoon the other version

Advanced harpoon looked to clunky to me

I have CE and it plays fine for me

I also have the updated version of Fleet command

and still play Fighting Steel evey now and then using the updates from NWS

PT Boats KotS is another that I had just about given up on till I saw an update on it on the Wargamer.com

Anybody knows a good naval warfare game Harpoon style, but not so old?