At last... a new member for the "1000 kills club"

bardamu

Gentlemen, I am proud to let you know that english pilot Jimmy Page is now the 12th pilot to reach the 1000 kills level (applauses are allowed ;) )

Remember, Jimmy Page is, if my informations are right, the only pilot who shot down the famous Black Mamba, the ultimate all-time top scorer (you can applause once again :cool: )

Long live to Jimmy Page ! God save the Queen !

(Mais qu'est-ce que je raconte, moi ? :D )

• 2 years later...

And, at an even longer last, there is another - Algy makes the unlucky 13th pilot to reach this milestone.

A long way behind various other no-lifes of course ;) ....but we're probably going to pass a few over the next few weeks.

Thought somewhere on the leader board for each pilot it recorded the date of award of each medal (as opposed to the record of the last 20 missions) & I was hoping to figure out the amount of time Algy had since his last outing prior to this year....perhaps my memory is playing tricks - never mind

Sadly Algy didn't last long over 1000 kills...on 1024 he found himself without ED, without any defence cards, and without life!

There is another star in the heavens - powered by 90 VC's, 40 DSO's, 1 DFC and a VIS participant award!

He will be missed!

But his replacement won't have to fight his way up through Gladiators and Buffalo's, so I'm anticipating a better kill ratio from a new guy :)