How old is the typical SC2-Player....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rolend:

I wonder if the atraction to WWII history and games will die out with our generation, it seems to be a lot less interseting to my kids then it was to me.

Yes, this seems to be inevitable. Most users <20 prefer playing Command & Conquer and World of Warcraft, since these games have "better graphics" and much more "action".

Ciao Frank

male,21,Slovenia

i am surprised most of you is betwen 30-50 but that can be a result of the game price and younger ppl like myself havent bought the original yet

(yeah i think it is a bit expensive if you ask me)

i think these games are most interesting for people with love for strategy and history so maybe younger generation lacks the sence for true mind games and watches the graphics too much

SM

I've finally gotton those guys to land their noisy black helicopters in the yard instead of on the roof, which is reserved for invited guests. ;)

Now that you mention it, I'm looking at the envelope that photo came in and yeah, it does say something about DO NOT USE -- OFFICIAL EVIDENCE, but I thought that was all settled years ago. The poor girl was hallucinating as I recall. :D

-- I'll bet the height is about right. :cool:

Originally posted by Hyazinth von Strachwitz:

As I thought it... no females around? Are we a kind of gay community or is playing wargames a male thing?

It would seem to be predominately a male thing - some of whom happen to be gay. It is not a matter of one or the other.

Guest Mike

Male, 47, New Zealand

Wargaming is a male hobby - no use in trying to pretend otherwise - watching the effect of the young women who occasionally come along to play in crop tops, halter necks and with cleavage galore on the young fellas is a laugh.

doesn't work on those of us over 40 tho' - it's just a pleasant view! ;)

31, male, USA, veteran (1/25 SBCT)

but I did get my wife to play against me, but now she has me designing a scenario based on some fantasy novel...sigh...my prescious Me109s are going to be replaced by dragons...if I can just figure it all out..got the map done so far.