Where the **** are the license keys???

I just ordered the bundle pack, downloaded it, and installed it. Now I want to license. According to the instructions there should be a license key in the email with the order confirmation. I don't see it! Where is the license key????

[ October 26, 2007, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: PanzerMike ]

Not two, just one. One license key for both the base game and the expansion. The license key is the 32 digit code that you used to download the game. You can look it up by logging into your customer account in the store and after clicking on Account Maintenance look up your order details. Or just pull it from the email with the download info.

Martin

Check your spam folder if you have one. Keys should have been sent minute after your order. If not send e-mail to elicense with full nmae and e-mail used to order and they will send them to you in minutes I could not find old elicnese to reinstall SC2 on my wife's laptop after new hard drive. They had it tome in less than five minutes after my e-mail. Good luck and Keep up the excelent service Battlefront..... smile.gif

Originally posted by Moon:

Not two, just one. One license key for both the base game and the expansion. The license key is the 32 digit code that you used to download the game. You can look it up by logging into your customer account in the store and after clicking on Account Maintenance look up your order details. Or just pull it from the email with the download info.

Martin

Could not find it in the email (maybe it is my poor sight...). But found it in the account in the store. Licensed both games succesfully. Game on! Thanks for the (very!) swift response!

Originally posted by PanzerMike:

Could not find it in the email (maybe it is my poor sight...). But found it in the account in the store. Licensed both games succesfully. Game on! Thanks for the (very!) swift response!

Same here.

Copied the info from the webpage, wrote myself an email, inserted the data, so NOW i have an email with the license key...

Neither the download-info ("WaW_Setup.exe:" in the same line as the donwload code) in the mail nor the license key (no email, only to find on the webside) were easy to recognize or to find.

Thank you for nothing, battlefront.

Honestly, I wish all these wargamming companies would just get together and create something like Steam. Support each other and work together instead of all having their own hodge-podge digital systems.

I'd never hesitate to buy something off Steam, because I can download it as many times as I want and I never have to mess around with stupid 200 digit 'keys' and that sort of silliness. I know that game is MINE now that I've paid for it. I don't have burn installers to CD and scribble long codes on them or anything.

But I'm always a bit reluctant when I know I'll have to add another code to the couple dozen different codes from Battlefront and Matrix Games and Gamersgate and such places. If I want to download again at Matrix after 30 days I have to buy 'extended download' insurance, etc etc. It's just a pain.