Hubert's DEVELOPER DIARY for Strategic Command 2!

And of course I envy pzgndr and Desert Dave. Have fun, lads!
So far it's been limited to various iterations of the editor. We're looking forward to seeing a real game engine in action and providing some AARs one of these days. :D

so just looking at Bills documentation
To clarify Hubert's comment here, what I've been working on is the editor help file and a draft user manual. Many things have been clear and intuitive. A few things needed explanation, and a few things beg for ... adjustment. Like to make stuff consistent, or provide some more flexibility here and there for those budding game designers out there.

First and foremost this is Hubert's game and we respect that. Dave and I may offer some new ideas and recommendations, as we ALL can here on the forums, but ultimately it is Hubert's decision and his design philosophy that guides development. This Developer Diary is a nice window for folks to look in on the workshop.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard rumors that SC2 was going to be cancelled? Is that true?

That would be a real shame, if the project is too big you need to get some more hands involved. What I see from the Screenshots is a half finished product and to go that far seems off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it's been about a year and a half since I participated in the Strategic Command Forum, now I'm awaiting SC2. Sorry for my ignorance to what has probably been posted on some past strand.

1) Any strong update on release time for SC2?

2) What are the system specs expected to be?

Where have I been? - Mostly playing HPS games as I have found them to be a reasonable return to my old AH board game roots. Just got the new HPS Campaign Gettysburg. Looks like a winner in what I have seen so far.

• 1 month later...