IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERYBODY WHO PRE-ORDERED **UPDATED**

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Condor, ok, that's possible of course. BTW, like it says in the email, you may use download managers and accelerators such as DAP or GetRight to resume and speed up your downloads. Right click on the "download" buton and choose "save as..." should in most cases do the trick, but it depends on how you configured your download manager software. The bandwidth itself on the servers that the file is hosted on is basically unlimited, but of course there can always be bottlenecks in transit somewhere when so many people are downloading at the same time as now.

Martin

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Okay, I'm calm. I'll wait for the hard copy & rule book. I'm not into all this hacking, reading e-mails, system checks, entering codes, etc.

Ah, but you are into bitching about it incessantly aren't you?

Madmatt

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Destroying every proof and copying license key on paper. I have to dump girlfriend tomorrow (he might find the paper by mistake and anyway now i dont need her).

HE might find??? Damn you really chose a close watched thread to come out of the closet....

If you pre-order now, you wont be able to download until we batch process all the new orders (from about an hour ago until then)tomorrow.

Once we get this system automated though (very soon) you will be able to download seconds after your order is placed though.

Madmatt

I just want to make sure that we get 2 attempts (per email) at the download because I'm getting a whopping 11 kb/sec which will take me 3+ hours... I'll probably just cancel and try tomorrow since everybody and their brother is now dowloading... Is that safe? LOL

[ April 12, 2006, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: saur_kraut ]