IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERYBODY WHO PRE-ORDERED **UPDATED**

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just food for thought:

I do appreciate the thought behind the posting, however, considering the frenzy caused, the wondering if our email address was correct, the anticipation and just the need for us to keep checking our email just in case it came in, maybe next time it would be best to wait until the email was actually sent and then post to all of us that we should check for it. No big deal, but it might have made it easier on all.

Originally posted by Yogi:

Just food for thought:

I do appreciate the thought behind the posting, however, considering the frenzy caused, the wondering if our email address was correct,

Dont worry, complaining is uncalled for. Things are heated, whatever BF do at this point attracts criticism.

E-mail addresses is our smallest problem. You still got yogi@meninleather.com right???

[ April 12, 2006, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Yogi, you can't imagine how ironic your post is considering the recent flood of "is it there yet?" posts on this forum and emails smile.gif

It also makes perfect sense to make the post long in advance, because not everybody is checking the forum several times a day.

Kuniworth, I already posted a little hint in another thread about your recent posting habits, so I won't repeat it.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

It also makes perfect sense to make the post long in advance, because not everybody is checking the forum several times a day.

Martin

Exactly. More information and early is almost always better.

Keep up the work Moon. Make sure that HMS Nelson door to the office is kept locked to keep out the angry mob and continue to work! ;)

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

What's going on? I just wanted to buy a game, now it's check this, check that, gotta do this, the editor this, the tiles that, this system requires.

Just wanna play a game, not take a math class & a computer exercise.

lmao!!! :D

Emails are being sent out NOW!

When exactly you will get yours depends on a number of factors, many of which we simply have no influence on. Due to amount of emails going out, it may take a few hours before you receive yours, and we're not going to answer any support emails along the lines of "it's 5 minutes since your announcement and I didn't get your email, can you check if it's correct" whatsoever.

It is also possible that your pre-order did not make the cut, if you placed it late this afternoon. If so, then a new round of emails will be sent out tomorrow afternoon. This will repeat (one round of emails per day) until we switch our order system to send out the download details automatically at the time that you place your order; the switch should happen in the next days. Until then we will keep the game technically at "pre-order" status, and you will still be able to get both download&mail delivery at a $10 discount than it will be later.

I would like to emphasize that while this all sounds a bit confusing perhaps, it's only because we're improvising to get you guys the full version of STC2 ASAP. Once our download delivery system is fully implemented, all of this will be a breeze and automatically available via the regular order pages (no strange midnight email events)...

Martin

[ April 12, 2006, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Originally posted by Moon:

Emails are being sent out NOW!

It is also possible that your pre-order did not make the cut, if you placed it late this afternoon. If so, then a new round of emails will be sent out tomorrow afternoon.

Martin

You might have said that earlier, I pre-ordered this afternoon because the mails were going out and you mentioned it wasn't too late to pre-order...I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up late and game tonight.....tomorrow does me no good...oh well....my mistake.