IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERYBODY WHO PRE-ORDERED **UPDATED**

If you have pre-ordered the original english version of Strategic Command 2 from Battlefront.com, this info is for you. For everybody else... you still have the chance to "pre-order" ;)

Sometime today you will receive an email from us with... good things smile.gif Please make sure that the email address which you have stated when placing your pre-order is current and is able to receive emails from battlefront.com. Whitelist us or at least check your spam filters later tonight.

We cannot reroute emails as they will be sent automatically from the database to the email on file, so there is no need to email us at this point with requests to change your email or any other questions! ONLY if you know FOR SURE that the email address you used for your order is not active anymore, please email elicense@battlefront.com with your order details as given in your order confirmation when you pre-ordered. Without that info, we cannot do anything, and you will simply have to wait for the physical copy to arrive at your specified mailing address.

End of message.

Martin

UPDATE:

Emails are being sent out NOW!

When exactly you will get yours depends on a number of factors, many of which we simply have no influence on. Due to amount of emails going out, it may take a few hours before you receive yours, and we're not going to answer any support emails along the lines of "it's 5 minutes since your announcement and I didn't get your email, can you check if it's correct" whatsoever.

It is also possible that your pre-order did not make the cut, if you placed it late this afternoon. If so, then a new round of emails will be sent out tomorrow afternoon. This will repeat (one round of emails per day) until we switch our order system to send out the download details automatically at the time that you place your order; the switch should happen in the next days. Until then we will keep the game technically at "pre-order" status, and you will still be able to get both download&mail delivery at a $10 discount than it will be later.

I would like to emphasize that while this all sounds a bit confusing perhaps, it's only because we're improvising to get you guys the full version of STC2 ASAP. Once our download delivery system is fully implemented, all of this will be a breeze and automatically available via the regular order pages (no strange midnight email events)...

[ April 12, 2006, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AZGungHo... once you place your order, you get two confirmations... one via a webpage which contains your order info, and another (a copy of the page) via email. The email is always sent automatically the moment the order is confirmed, a script does that, so if you didn't get it, then it was either blocked by a spam filter, or there was a different problem (e.g. your email address was incorrect).

Please contact sales@battlefront.com and our sales support guys might be able to dig out your order and give you the order details.

Gérard, once the game is officially released, you will be able to purchase it in one of three ways: download only, mail delivery only, or both download & mail-delivery. If you pre-order, then you will automatically get the "download&mail" option and will save $10 on that, too ($45 instead of $55, plus shipping)

Martin

PS. Oh, duh, I misread your email Gérard... no, the game will not be sent via email. It's way too big for that, around 120 MB. You will receive instructions on how to download the game if you go for that option.

Moon,

I've still not received this email, and it's not in the junk folder either ;)

I did get the email with the order confirmation, though, and I have the order number. Is there something I need to do at this point? Cheers.

Hey Moon,

i have the same Problem as Karhu:

I've still not received an email with good things, and it's not in the junk folder either.

I did get the email with the order confirmation 11.04.2006 07:26:50 German time) and I have the order number.

Moon/Martin,

Ok, thanks. That was obviously the part I missed - I keep forgetting that your today on the other side of the herring pond is a fair bit after our today.

After two years (and a pre-order on 5 March!) another hour or two won't make any difference :D

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

What's going on? I just wanted to buy a game, now it's check this, check that, gotta do this, the editor this, the tiles that, this system requires.

Just wanna play a game, not take a math class & a computer exercise.

Calm down take your dried frogpills.

The E-Mail offfers you only a special price for the SC2 addon. "The world war I"