Konigs: Yes, a rematch sounds good. Let me know which side you want. (Either is fine with me.) If you want the sames sides as our previous game, let me know (I'll send the turn.) If you want to switch sides, send me your first turn. I had signed up at Panzerliga, (back in Nov 2006) but with all the rules and all, I never really did anything with it except get confused, so I just play these non-match games. Yeah, too bad on the Pats (great season up to the last game.)

Waltero: Sounds like Jealousy to me...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been crushed by Ivan Bukovec.

Summary: After a strong start as Axis, Poland, Denmark, Benelux and France fall by May 1940. However he managed to inflict heavy casualties on my Luftwaffe, but for some insane reason I decided to try a late SeaLion in Aug. 1940, UK fell but it took until Spring of 1941, at this point the game was down hill and he had a forward defense in USSR, I attempted to surprise him with Para and Air in Turkey only to get stopped cold. The rest is history.

Bad (risky) Strategy and Tactics on my part, but all the credit goes to Ivan for playing a flawless Allies campaign.

Flawless? no way i played it flawless. U took UK after all. I knew u where preparing but i really thought u would not do it that late. And yes, turkey was a huge mistake (UK 2, but not as much as Turkey). U attacked the turn i wanted to invest $ to get them. This way i had a platform for my AF. U had a nice Luftwaffe (5 fighters, 3 (4) Tactical, 2 bombers. But i had also 5 fighters and they where at a higher level then urs (exept the russian, he was level 1).

I still have 8 aircraft in production, would be a black 42 for axis.

The forward defense was in russia since i knew u had not much ground troops. So i could risk an early fight.

Who is next to play?

Ivan

• 1 month later...