Emergency CPR - Challenge-Peng Resuscitation

Mace

I'll take a setup from Moriarity, you toad, or Geier, Mensch or Andreas
Oh yeah, like Germanboy (I'm a sucker for the classics) is going to just pop down from on high and knock off something for the likes of we mere mortals. Pass the dummy pipe, my friend. But, I’ll tell you what cowboy (I understand all yanks love to be called cowboy, as it provides that reassuring Marlboro Man feeling to them), how about this for a lark. You pick a map, you but all the forces for both sides and just point me in the right direction. Then, when I kick your arse (mind you I did say when and not if) so bad you’ll be wearing your bum cheeks for earflaps to keep warm this winter you will immediately play and review one of my scenarios at the Scenario Depot. And if you think it's farking great, you will also nominate it for an award.

So, do you like apples, or what?

He will not be missed, except as we miss any clueless idjit who can be mocked and made light of.
And don’t worry about it mate, I have it on good authority that another will be along shortly.

Croda you consummate wuss. Had I been able to claim the banishment of a pathetic no-brained weasel like him, I would hang that scalp on the mantel with my favourite pictures. Not near my wife, or up by my Ducati, mind you, but somewhere down among the distant relations and other bric-a-brac. But not you, oh no. Instead you wuss out with some namby-pamby mea culpa about throwing the last stone. Pull your finger out and get that setup in the mail, ya pillock, and I’ll educate you properly on how to gut a man and dance a jolly jig on the corpse.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feral-Dude, don't consider yourself forgotten, despite the fact that you are almost entirely insignificant. I was merely responding in a timely manner to the Bard as I have wont to do on occasion. However, there is a minor rub in the plans for our match. His high Ünterlord and Rauchenfüher Berli has informed me that he does not have any new product on hand at the moment and no other likely candidates have stepped forward. He did, however, pass on to me a new 3 battle campaign (20 turns each) that may be a suitable item with which to impale you if you think you have the time. Otherwise, we must still troll for a third party a bit longer.

I've e-mailed the Mad-Bald-One for his blessing in starting a new thread. Merely waiting for his response. I've got a title, the rules written up, and await only his official annointment. Oh, and I've got no brain. I mean, anarchy is fun and has it's uses, but he has asked we follow certain procedures for each new thread, and, well, er, oh Hell, what's it really matter?

New MBT Incarnation

[ February 28, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

(putting on hip waders, gasmask, and removing all valuables prior to posting...)

I must set the record straight, here and now, before any more Poolers think that they add any value to this Forum (like getting problem cases banned). Now, it is true that Cruda was involved in the thread that finally pushed us over the edge and banned ICS, but the thread also contained a really awkward reupholstering job to Croda's couch. My point here is that one thing might not have as much to do with anything as something else has to do with something entirely different, at least some of the time upon occasion. Was that clear enough for you all, or is my intellectual prowess making you all cower in reverance? smile.gif

Seriously, ICS was banned almost two weeks ago. However, the hatchet man (who shall remain nameless, even though bald) fell asleap at the switch so in reality he was allowed to continue posting. We figured it wasn't a big deal because sooner than later he would push us over the edge again. As expected, it didn't take long.

In a rare display of insight in the Pool, Seanachai back on Page 12 did a very good job at outlining the great show of good will towards the now banned ICS. He had more than his fair share of chances to travel upon the path of the straight and narrow. But like many a Pooler, ya just can't talk sense into some people!

OK, this place is really starting to give me a headache, and I think my hipwaders have sprung a leak. Either that or I have wet myself with excitement over posting to a Peng thread. Hmmmm... somehow I suspect my first guess was more on the mark!

:D

Later,

Steve

Originally posted by Big Time Software:

(putting on hip waders, gasmask, and removing all valuables prior to posting...)

I must set the record straight, here and now, before any more Poolers think that they add any value to this Forum (like getting problem cases banned). Now, it is true that Cruda was involved in the thread that finally pushed us over the edge and banned ICS, but the thread also contained a really awkward reupholstering job to Croda's couch. My point here is that one thing might not have as much to do with anything as something else has to do with something entirely different, at least some of the time upon occasion. Was that clear enough for you all, or is my intellectual prowess making you all cower in reverance? smile.gif

Seriously, ICS was banned almost two weeks ago. However, the hatchet man (who shall remain nameless, even though bald) fell asleap at the switch so in reality he was allowed to continue posting. We figured it wasn't a big deal because sooner than later he would push us over the edge again. As expected, it didn't take long.

In a rare display of insight in the Pool, Seanachai back on Page 12 did a very good job at outlining the great show of good will towards the now banned ICS. He had more than his fair share of chances to travel upon the path of the straight and narrow. But like many a Pooler, ya just can't talk sense into some people!

OK, this place is really starting to give me a headache, and I think my hipwaders have sprung a leak. Either that or I have wet myself with excitement over posting to a Peng thread. Hmmmm... somehow I suspect my first guess was more on the mark!

:D

Later,

Steve

Hey Steve (bolded on account of how it's HIS board after all and if we're not nice we might not get CMBB ... yeah, yeah, all you Beta testers out there can kiss my rosy red ...) damn bubba that was ALMOST a CessPudlian post there pal ... no thingy reference of course but a good effort. You should think about posting here more often, and next time there's no need to remove your valuables, why we're as safe as houses here, right lads?

{all the lads nod and smile energetically in a rather unsettling manner that displays an earnest desire to please with an indefinable but real sense that the whole truth isn't being told}

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Ummm Persephone Whilst we like to paint ourselfs as among the Gentler of the Gentleworms of the pool (toward the fairer sex at least), we must strenuously remind you that the vermin emoticons are IN FACT living critters with an agenda of, if not world domination, then, for want of a better word, they are indeed bent on world dumbination.

You have shown yourself to be of a calibre above and beyond the typical slack-ass poster boys here, with your keen killer photographic insights into the greasy underbellies of the denizens of the MBT. However, should you continue to post the unadorned propaganda of the Thought Police, we shall have to have a quite serious look at the situation. The T.P. spread their mind numbing pap through the use of innocents such as yourself, those not wise in the ways of the spreading of Big Lies.

As Father Confessor, I admonish you to say three "Hail Berli's" and spin around in place until you are dizzy, stop, and then try to do ten squat thrusts (hush boys!). Oh and you may want to check with your spousal unit about the TRUE nature of smilies.

Peng,

I went to Berli's "Word of Peng" website and read your essay on "Nothing Truthful about Smileys". I can't believe I was gullible enough to be taken in by their cute outward appearance and totally blinded to their true evil intentions. It was then that I decided to join you in your crusade to rid the world of these evildoers. And can you believe that I used to wear a smiley on a chain around my neck when I was a small child? I cherished my yellow smiley necklace and wore it daily...then one day, it was gone. I didn't know my smiley had gone off to wreak havoc upon the world and that I was being used all along as a part of its evil conspiracy. It has left me feeling mortified and sad.

Persephone

[ February 28, 2002, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]