Emergency CPR - Challenge-Peng Resuscitation

Mace

Rules:-

We are strong advocates of anti-grog, and we don't take kindly to Grog speak, nosiree!

We also hate it when someone waltzes in and goes 'Hi, I kick a*se, play me'. We don't like it one bit.

If you are foolish enough to enter, target some SSN or serf, and taunt like you've never taunted before. Expect some taunting back, and don't cry if the taunting gets personal. We don't take kindly to sooks here.

Grovel, bow and generally be subserviant to the might of the Kinnigits, the Senior *giggle* Kinnigits and the old and wise *chortle* ones. We don't care how you treat the SSNs and Serfs though.

In summation: We're grumpy elitists and we don't like you. If you have no business here, SOD OFF!!!

Mace

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wonderfully eloquent flipoff of Diceman, ruined! Gone forever! Lost! I guess I'll just have to sum it up with "nyah nyah nyah!"

Oh, should we take bets on how long it takes before some mudbrain starts a thread claiming we killed the server?

[ February 23, 2002, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

I like the rules, abbreviated though they be, on this one better. Pity it's an Australian thread but you can't have everything I suppose.

Therefore, as Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I hereby bless this thread as the OFFICIAL PENG CHALLENGE THREAD ... of course that blessing won't be worth a fart in a typhoon if MadMatt doesn't agree but it must warm the cockles of Mace's alleged heart to hear me say it.

And dalem I don't see why TRUTH should have any bearing on Liceman's taunt of you ... it's never been a factor before.

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

Rules:-

We are strong advocates of anti-grog, and we don't take kindly to Grog speak, nosiree!

We also hate it when someone waltzes in and goes 'Hi, I kick a*se, play me'. We don't like it one bit.

If you are foolish enough to enter, target some SSN or serf, and taunt like you've never taunted before. Expect some taunting back, and don't cry if the taunting gets personal. We don't take kindly to sooks here.

Grovel, bow and generally be subserviant to the might of the Kinnigits, the Senior *giggle* Kinnigits and the old and wise *chortle* ones. We don't care how you treat the SSNs and Serfs though.

In summation: We're grumpy elitists and we don't like you. If you have no business here, SOD OFF!!!

Mace

Eh? But I'm a grog and I got in to the cess by placing the who wants to take me on challange template A/4.

There I was, lolling in the previous incarnation of The Cess, when <big>BANG!</big> there I was looking down on the Old Pool receding away down the tunnel of darkness (strangely accompanied by flushing sounds). I then started to move towards the light. There I was, feeling callenged, feeling abuse, with nairy a grogly statistic in sight. Then WHAM, here I am in this pitiful shadow excuse for a pool, after having seen the fair halls of Pengdom. Thanks, Mace. Who said I wanted to be revived?

Anyway, if my eye's were not still turned towards that brief experience of perfect Cess, I'd tell you all how much I hate you.

Oh, and Croda beat the crap out of me, thanks to his 105 arty and despite my cunning plan.

Originally posted by dalem:

My wonderfully eloquent flipoff of Diceman, ruined! Gone forever! Lost! I guess I'll just have to sum it up with "nyah nyah nyah!"

I'm sure it was a wondrously articulate, elitists, snobbish, and caustic diatribe. eekdroolA.gif Dambed I missed it. sad2.gif Speaking of missing - Yeknodathon: my e-mail system is suffering a conspicuous absence of a setup from you. If you got a message from some wanker called Eric Scurlock, or discus@peoplepc.com, that's me you Idjit. If you can pull yourself away from that Milwaukee Vibrator, crotch rocket, thumper, or whatever bucket of bolts you wish you could be riding, if it wasn't February, make your purchases or send a counter setup.

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Ye god, Mace, where is the manly juice in this "thread"? There's more testosterone in neutered sheep. Why don't you just put out yer doilies to decorate? Poofer.

Didn't your momma tell you it's rude not to take your merkin off your head when you enter the MBT?

btw, what's a poofer? The housekeeper employed solely to fluff your pillows?

Mace

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Oops! So sorry Joe, looks like I've tracked my outerboard mud all over your pretty Peng carpet. Do you have a Bissel on hand or do you have to go all the way to Sears Hardware and rent a Rug Doctor?

Hey bonehead. Do you really want to see my foot up your hindquarters? Do you want me to take the time to pimp slap your skanky butt around the pool? Get out. Get out now. No snappy comeback. Leave. Find the damn door and exit. When you thought you were welcome, you were mistaken. When your parents said they are proud of you, they were kidding. When your ninth grade teacher said you had potential, she was taking pity on you because of your sloped forehead and one eyebrow. Of all the people who are most definitely not welcome here, you may count yourself among them.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Oops! So sorry Joe, looks like I've tracked my outerboard mud all over your pretty Peng carpet. Do you have a Bissel on hand or do you have to go all the way to Sears Hardware and rent a Rug Doctor?

Hey bonehead. Do you really want to see my foot up your hindquarters? Do you want me to take the time to pimp slap your skanky butt around the pool? Get out. Get out now. No snappy comeback. Leave. Find the damn door and exit. When you thought you were welcome, you were mistaken. When your parents said they are proud of you, they were kidding. When your ninth grade teacher said you had potential, she was taking pity on you because of your sloped forehead and one eyebrow. Of all the people who are most definitely not welcome here, you may count yourself among them.</font>

Marlow ye maloderous stain ain a dero's underpants! Och hoo Ah hate ye! Mah curdlin' despision fer ye as akin tae the waill fermainted loathin' Ah carry fer Croda tha damp spot. Ah'm feeve moves aintae tha piece o' malignant cannivin' ye call "Rainy Day Blues".....after four bleedin' turrrns, Ah've haid 75% o' tha skankin' bits' of German units bloown awah bah furtive bazooka bastaarrrds an' feckin' wun shot wonders. Ooooh Ah feckin' hate yooo laddie, an' Ah'm gwintae rip ye kidneys' oot through ye laift eye socket wi' a rusty coat hanger ain' our current gam tae prove at tae ye!

Bastaarrrrrd!!!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Originally posted by OGSF:

Marlow ye maloderous stain ain a dero's underpants! Och hoo Ah hate ye! Mah curdlin' despision fer ye as akin tae the waill fermainted loathin' Ah carry fer Croda tha damp spot. Ah'm feeve moves aintae tha piece o' malignant cannivin' ye call "Rainy Day Blues".....after four bleedin' turrrns, Ah've haid 75% o' tha skankin' bits' of German units bloown awah bah furtive bazooka bastaarrrds an' feckin' wun shot wonders. Ooooh Ah feckin' hate yooo laddie, an' Ah'm gwintae rip ye kidneys' oot through ye laift eye socket wi' a rusty coat hanger ain' our current gam tae prove at tae ye!

Bastaarrrrrd!!!

Hah I see your filty ranting forgot to say anything about my fantastic manouver to kill a filty scot PIV and come out with a draw. P33hr m l33t haxoR skills!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Hey bonehead. Do you really want to see my foot up your hindquarters? Do you want me to take the time to pimp slap your skanky butt around the pool? Get out. Get out now. No snappy comeback. Leave. Find the damn door and exit. When you thought you were welcome, you were mistaken. When your parents said they are proud of you, they were kidding. When your ninth grade teacher said you had potential, she was taking pity on you because of your sloped forehead and one eyebrow. Of all the people who are most definitely not welcome here, you may count yourself among them.</font>

Originally posted by Bastables:

Bhahahah ssnother newbie attempting to inflict damage on the cess. Bigger morons than this have tried and failed, the fools all stoop to attack the pool and are cast out.

Cess is eternal, in the end you're all doomed to be devoured by the entropy that the pool represents.

FOOL!

As I have heard so many times from Seanachi's mouth, the MBT is the shining light of the BTS forum; it is the beacon of holiness and order that all shall one day aspire to. The entropy and chaos of which you speak is foreign from is rantings.

Also, if I must stoop to attack the pool, am I not then LARGER than the pool itself? If we, the rabble of the outerboard, are below the sanctitiy of Cess, how can we at the same time look down upon it? Should we not crane necks to the heavens in order to glimpse it?

I find your lack of knowledge about your beloved pool humorous, for I, the INFIDEL, have proven my mine superior to yours. My rational side suggests you standardize your dogma to avoid further embarassing incidents such as this, while my sadistic side says, "Continue, continue by all means."

[ February 23, 2002, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Ye god, Mace, SNIP Poofer.

Ye gods yerself, Lagger.......

It's spelt "Puifter". Like those cowardly puifter curs of yours waiting at the end of the Causeway, eh?? I'll 'ave 'em fer breakfast, I will begawd.

Oh, way the by, it's so GOOD to drop inn to this foul pittance again - tho' I see the substandards have dropped late thereof. Please, keep up the crap (err...... or should I say, CRASS....)

Ya bunch of WIDJITS!!!

SSSSSN_AJ

FOOL!

"Avast there, Cap'n Wacker! Prepare to be boarded up, ye lily-livered, scum-flecked, lick-spittled, pantie-looned land-lubber!!!"

Sings: "XVI grogs on a dead mans chest - Yo ho ho and a schooner of ........ "

ADMIRABLE AJ

Commander in Chef

Southern Armada

Originally posted by Bastables:

Hah I see your filty ranting forgot to say anything about my fantastic manouver to kill a filty scot PIV and come out with a draw. P33hr m l33t haxoR skills!

Stankin' manhooverist! Gamey tank killin' bastaarrrd! An' noo ye've gwin an' picked a scenario created bah a German, wi' tha festerin' briefin' ain German, an' declare tha' ye'll plah as tha bleedin' German's!!!

Bastaarrrd!!

Ah feckin' hate yoo Marlow.