Something to learn while waiting for CMBB

Weird?

You should have seen when we were figuring out where we would throw our coctails at, in specific tanks...

Pop quiz hot shots! Were would YOU throw your coctail at this T-28?

T-28_rear.JPG

We preferred to drink it, but that's us :D

- Ali

Ari, sorry to hijack your excellent post.

Your tracking details for the wine prize has now been logged and are flown out of the African continent today, 27 September - see TNT's tracking details posted earlier. Good news indeed. Expect arrival date at your door just after the week-end.

Stay well,

Charl Theron

LESS KNOWN ÜBERFINNISH SUBSTITUTE TO MOLOTOV COCKTAIL:

As we have so far demonstrated, the Überfinnish panzerfaust is DEADLY weapon. But what to do if it is required to take prisoners? Fausts are out of the question, and molotov-cocktails are so-so. But the is still (at least) one method to stop enemy tank without causing fatal damage to those inside. As previously said, the molotov cocktail was aimed to engine roof. And so is the weapon-of-choise to take prisoners: THE ÜBER-URINE

This liquid acts like strong acid (pretty much like the blood of the "aliens") and is capable to melt its way trough thick plates of armor, wrecking the engine. The enemy will have to come out - tank is immobilized and the stench will make their eyes to bleed.

This tactic is quite rare, but effective. The training to this begins even before age of military service, and even little kids are able to do this (see picture).

Because of the long state of peace the Über-urine tactic must be trained without real targets. These excercises may be seen especially at 1st of May on the streets of ÜberFinnish cities.

manneke.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by WineCape:

Your tracking details for the wine prize has now been logged and are flown out of the African continent today, 27 September - see TNT's tracking details posted earlier. Good news indeed. Expect arrival date at your door just after the week-end.

Stay well,

Charl Theron

WOOHOO!!

I got the wines today. Brought straight to my home door by TNT :cool: Thank You very much Charl. I was very lucky to get invited in the very first Invitational CMBO Tournament.

During the last couple of days I have got CMBB and some excellent wine from South Africa, could anyone ask for more smile.gif

Ari

Not every thing from Finland is "über". I just had a lecture on eCommerce held by a Finnish professor. She proudly told us that she is able to talk 20 hours non-stop on this topic. Well, that's not a problem with 3 words per minute.

Perhaps she was just thinking all the time - "How take out a M1 Abrahams with my Nokia?"

smile.gif

I know those perkele uberfinns never giving up their secrets completely...

I can guess what if they revealed the secret of PanzerFaust, then they have something much more powerful and devastating...

May be even heavy-caliber, dreaded PanzerKopf smile.gif ?

Some panzerkopf perkeles could be redesigned as flammpanzerkopfs, breathing with fire after all night long FPO consumption smile.gif

Originally posted by Ari Maenpaa:

WOOHOO!!

I got the wines today. Brought straight to my home door by TNT :cool: Thank You very much Charl. I was very lucky to get invited in the very first Invitational CMBO Tournament.

During the last couple of days I have got CMBB and some excellent wine from South Africa, could anyone ask for more smile.gif

Ari

Excellent!

And so the freight "adventure" ends. Does Jarmo live close buy? If so, barricade your door. :D

Prost. You deserved it friend.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

[ October 11, 2002, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]