Something to learn while waiting for CMBB

A SHORT LESSON OF THE ÜBERFINNISH AT-METHODS

ultimate_weapons.JPG

Like everybody already knows, the pine cones and little sticks were the most typical Überfinnish AT-weapons during the World War 2. On the background we can clearly see the carnage these weapons can cause to even a post war T-54 MBT’s thick turret armor.

The cones however, were uncertain when used by conscripts. Notice the "cone shrapnel"-marks on the right. Muzzle velocity of cone (from hand of a conscript) may not be enough to penetrate extremely thick armor.

-

-

-

Finnish_panzerfaust.JPG

So even if hard to believe, the Überfinns had something more powerful hidden in reserves. Here we can see the Original Überfinnish Panzerfaust striking at the same turret from other side to prevent any speculations about pre-fatigued armor. The Faust has an enormous load of kinetic energy at the contact point and the rounded armor surface can’t affect it’s course.

There has been questions from Jane's reporters if this kind on weapons are still usable nowadays, against modern armor types. Answer: Yes they are, with ease. But the soldiers are instructed to use gloves against reactive armor. The race between armor and AT-weapons is ruthless.

-

-

-

faust_through.JPG

This is how it looks from inside of the doomed tank. The Faust comes through the steel like a laser beam, but only faster. Normally it would have enough energy left to cause a catastrophic chain reaction in the tank, but for the documentary purposes this particular warhead was disarmed.

-

-

-

fausts_through.JPG

This horrifying view was the last sight for millions of enemy tankers during the war. A mass launch of the Überfinnish Panzerfausts have hit home. Not even a single molecule from a tank could be traced after this kind of knockout. It’s very likely that the Überfinnish army destroyed hundreds of thousands tanks more than is accounted in the official history books around the world.

Überfinns are under pressure by other nations who wish to ban such brutal weaponry. There have been discussions of that matter in the UN. Rumours are that there is a conspiracy to label Überfinnish AT-weapons as biological weapons of mass destruction. So far there has been no voting, but if it comes to that the Überfinns may be forced to demand ban of hamburgers, fish&chips, borch soup and bratwurst. These however, are only rumous and are to be taken with grain and salt.

ROFLMAO!

To help you get in the mood, selected wav-files from the game:

00040508.wav Vihollinen. Tulta, perkele!

00040701.wav Vihollisen miehiä, tulta munille!

00040800.wav Vihollisen panssari, tuhotkaa se!

00040801.wav Vihollisen vaunu edessä, päälle!

00041000.wav Nappiin osu, kuoli!

00041001.wav Hitto, mie osasin!

00041003.wav Osu perkele!

00041100.wav Palavat perkelet!

00041101.wav Tervemenoa helvettiin!

00041102.wav Sil palo perskarvat!

00041103.wav Siinäs palat!

00041201.wav Hitto vie, ammu vaan niin perkeleesti!

00041206.wav Johan on perkele!

00041207.wav No johan on perkele!

Started compiling the list for Finnish sound files. Stopped for the day (100/256 files described, no translations yet). I will continue tomorrow, translations to follow. I must say that the Finnish voice acting is great.

Originally posted by ciks:

Is that a 43.5 mm pice cone or the later model?

Yep, that's about it. It is also known as cone-klein. We didn't tested the bigger calibre meanies, it was polite to leave something of that turret left for other museum visitors to see. BTW Neither Ari or me was the conscript who couldn't penetrate with the cone...but he was someone from this board, too ;)

Thanks for the staff of Parola museum for letting us run those tests.

[ September 25, 2002, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Juha Ahoniemi ]

I must admit that I was the one that couldn't penetrate the turret with pine cone.

But I was a bit fuzzy after my head butt test. In the last picture (up in the middle), you can see the crack that was the result of my test...No penetration though :(

And Juha, since I outrank you, I'd prefer you would use 'Sir' when referring to me :rolleyes:

- Ali

BRILLIANT POST!

PS: Ari, your replaced wine prize is to be tracked on TNT's Track My Package, the consignment tracking number being 826781685

Expect the track details to show up within the next few days, as TNT's site is currently not yet updated with your details and will result in a "not found" status.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

[ September 25, 2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Having been on the Tallinn-Helsinki fiery, i can testify that Finnish hands are to be feared.

When the ship entered Helsinki port, i saw a lady in the hallway (in her fifties i'd say), who carried 2 boxes of Lapin Kulta (24 0.33cl beer cans each) in her right hand and another 4 boxes on the small cariage on her left.

I certainly wouldn't like to meet her on the street after she had consumed all that stuff.

WineCape,

Thanks, I got the tracking number and will keep checking the whereabouts of that precious package :cool:

Ciks,

Yeah, it's unfortunate fate for the Estonians to see lots of drunk Finns visiting their land. Cheap alcohol just isn't fit for the Finns. But believe me, there exist sober Finns here at our home country. I should know because I saw one last week tongue.gif

Ari