Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

Originally posted by Iskander:

Now, Lars, MrSpkr, Speedbump: please join that long line of those that oh-so-require that extra-special butt kicking... why? Well, 'cause if you don't deserve it, who does? Bite me.

Well, send our CMBO file so I can practice being a surrender monkey {note: Berli, the scenario designer, should rot in....oh, yeah, already done}!

Speedbump

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Watch out for the Pronghorn Antelope.

Joe, watch out for the Speedbump!

BabySpeedbump.jpg

Persephone</font>

[sincere]T'day indicates ten, that is, TEN LONG, LONG years I've spent in the company of the same woman. Oddly enough, she's also my wife. These years include heart attacks, cancers, multiple deaths, 'mulishness', Critters from the East, massive amounts of booze, and for the last two years, Combat Mission.

Of those last two years, she's also had to share me with all of y'all. A few grumbles, a few snide comments about "those Cesspool guys", but we've made it through.

Thanks to her, and thanks to all of y'all; all this time....[/sincere]

Now, Lars, MrSpkr, Speedbump: please join that long line of those that oh-so-require that extra-special butt kicking... why? Well, 'cause if you don't deserve it, who does? Bite me.

Happy Anniversary!

Persephone

Originally posted by MrPeng:

At long last have sent out the file to the Lizard King for the start of our BB battle.

He should be able to handle me easily. Unless of course he is just a big sissy girl. Oh wait, he is just a big sissy girl. This should be a murdalization of him then.

Nobody calls the ÃœberLizard a sissy girl! Not even youMrPeng!...He's a sissy boy. Get it right the next time...pillock.

(I called Peng a pillock...I think I'm in trouble now.)

Persephone

Originally posted by Goanna:

Really, I think PK fits in both the cheap and easy categories. Especially if you rip those fishnets.

I have always maintained that "What you do with your teeth is your business.", but damn Goanna, you didn't have to lay the ugly truth of your behaviors out here in the open for all of us to read...

Now, Lars, (two worthless individuals omitted): please join that long line of those that oh-so-require that extra-special butt kicking... why? Well, 'cause if you don't deserve it, who does? Bite me.

Iskander, good to hear from you again. My condolences to your long suffering wife.

I'm currently engaged in clearing out the backlog of CMBO games but when CMBB comes out you are on the list. Do you prefer Schnapps or Stoli's?

Originally posted by Lee_DiSantis:

I don't know what an SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, and for some reason I don't feel bad about it at all.

They say ignorance is bliss. Looks like you have it down pat.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Hum along at the concert.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Lars, I rather enjoy your SSN Hints of the Day. However, as I usually skip most of your posts, I was wondering: will you be issuing them in book form around Christmas? Perhaps even a television special?

Steve

Since it's for the SSNs don't you think it's more likely that it'll be in a coloring book format?

Joe

Speaking of Colorado, too bad (for YOU) that you're not going to be there earlier in the week as the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread (that would be ME) will be in town Sunday through Tuesday. I'dv thought of calling OGSF but reason prevailed.
Not to worry , Herr Shaw. My wife keeps going on and on and on about some damn hotel she wants to see in SLC that they built for the Olympics. So you'll get yours sometime in the near future mister. Maybe not before the snow flies however.

Sissy boy eh Peng? Me thinks you have been spending too much time with the dummy pipe since our last encounter when I rolled wave after wave of your yanks away from my initial defenses. Now I will show you the meaning of the word pain from offense.

And Geier you new garbage truck rushing, no turn sending square head. I think maybe you should be paying a little more attention to your out box instead of spending all your time staring at your inbox.

Originally posted by Speedbump:

Well, send our CMBO file so I can practice being a surrender monkey {note: Berli, the scenario designer, should rot in....oh, yeah, already done}!

Speedbump

So long as you're not a CHEESE-EATING surrender monkey....

Aside: gads, if this "Whinging Your Motor" (or whatever it's called) scenario from Berli blows, imagine what he'll whip up on the steppe... never forget that the part of Hell closest to His Evilness is a sheet of ice!