Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Sorry, beer keg hasn't been drained yet.

Damn Straight!

I've started on my latest batch of home-brew tonight and it is ummm... ummmm, absolutely yummy!

On the subject of boobs, the Lady Von Stuke has just phoned me, announcing her imminent arrival at Castle Stuke and by lucky chance, she's bringing her boobs with her!

Imagine that, eh?

And here's me, feeling all kinda frisky, what with it be'in spring 'an all, gosh darn it, I might hafta turn off the 'ole compudy and take care of husbandly duties eh what?

Suffer in yer jocks yer bastards!

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

I played against Geier in one of his so-called "scenarios". The old carrion eater did gamey things such as having Fallhamsters and keeping a tactical reserve, and he actually managed to beat me. Ergo, it was the map's (and hence the mapmaker's) fault.

QED

Yes, setting fire to all locations in your line of advance, exposing everything with tracks to AT-guns and schreckies and casually walking into every kill zone imagineable should be better rewarded. Obviously. I did a bloody good job of completely murderating you and you know it.

Veni vidi panzerschreck.

It was a mother-beautiful battle and I'll post a screenie as soon as my email gets up on its feet again. Hopefully we can fix it tonight, as we have made A Deal with Moriarty, a deal that needs a Contract.

Then I'm going to watch "Have I got news for you – Unbroadcastable feat. Eddie Izzard" on video and continue pounding The Scaly Ones forces with my Frenchies and further rip up Peng in that little Byte Battle. Oh joy!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

As I typed that sentence, I knew that it wouldn't take long for someone like you, someone with the morality of a stoat to start making comments with sexual undertones.

Shame on you, R_Leete, for even implying that Boo (I can call you Boo, can't I?), has sexual relations with Mrs. Radley. Have you no respect for the woman's honor, not to mention taste and fashion sense?