Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Berli, Lars & MrSpkr,

I HATE YOU ALL!

<big><big> sob...</big></big>

(sound of feet running away...door slamming)

Ahhh -- I love it when a plan comes together.

Steve</font>

SPOILER *********

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

1x something

lots x plinky things

reasonable amount of lesser plinky things

not a lot of interesting things

few big things

few things that rattle

Having placed everything carefully in the that meagre, withered clump of brittle twigs I waited long and hard and then the ground heaved and from it a giant gopher snatched me few big things and then and flung them across the arid Steppes.

My, I was disappointed. No bleedin shockwaves, no gopher camera shake AND WHAT THE HECK IS THAT, EH? ARMOUR PENETRATION BY NIBBLING GOPHER TEETH. I DO NOT THINK SO. PAH!

Of course I may say anything about Lars and MrSpkr down here because they won't see it and even if they did just the slightest mention of the reverse-slope deployment of 45.... oooops.... bother.... hahahahaahahahaahahahahahah

Anyone for a spot of carrot?

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ September 06, 2002, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Mace:

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!

Just don't miss a reference, do you?

And now a little anecdote:

Mace, who had just finished his schooling on the farm, was sent by his Ma and Pa to the big city to go to college.

The first thing Mace does when he gets to town, is go to find a whorehouse. He goes inside to talk to the madam about getting a girl. She leads him upstairs, opens the door to a room and tells him to sit and wait for the girl to arrive.

After several minutes of anxious waiting, a young, blonde prostitute comes in. Mace is beside himself, and he leaps up from the bed, grabs the television, and throws it out the window.

The girl thinks this is odd behavior, but she shrugs it off, and begins to undress. As she strips, Mace runs over, grabs the nightstand and throws it out the window.

Again the girl thinks this is odd, but being an experienced hooker, she figures it's a fetish and continues disrobing.

The girl removes her panties, and with that, Mace grabs the entire bed and starts lugging it toward the window.

The girl, figuring this is one even she hasn't heard of, finally asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

Mace replies, "Ah ain't never been with no woman before but, if it's anythin' like sheep, we gonna need all the room we can git."

Sorry about that, gang.

The pix I tried to post (about LOTR and german tanks) was this:

"www.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/variety/geno1173_shire.jpg"

As Berli noted, obviously, something happened that's beyond my limited web understanding.

When I previewed it and then when it posted, all was well; when I check back about 20 minutes later... it wasn't.

Again, soooory!

[ September 06, 2002, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Iskander ]

Originally posted by Iskander:

Sorry about that, gang.

No biggy, but the URL is still being redirected to 'other' picture.

It might be better to d/l the picture and upload it somewhere else we can link to, but I'd kill that link.

Mace

Originally posted by Iskander:

Sorry about that, gang.

The pix I tried to post (about LOTR and german tanks) was this:

[url=http://www.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/variety/geno1173_shire.jpg]http://www.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/variety/geno1173_shire.jpg[/ URL]

As Berli noted, obviously, something happened that's beyond my limited web understanding.

When I previewed it and then when it posted, all was well; when I check back about 20 minutes later... it wasn't.

Again, soooory!

Roflllllllllll you poor guy, brings a whole new meaning to "UP PERICOPE"

Sorry, but had you seen my face when that was slowleyyyyyyyyyyy downloading on my screen

I saw the LOTR thing and thought it was like some kinda squishy fruit downloading.

Soooooooooooooooo funny.

Edited because I am still in shock....

Lol

[ September 06, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]