Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

[S)] Go away.

[O)] Go even further away.

[D)] {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

[O)] This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

[F)] The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

[F)] Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

[!)] If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

SSN Hint Of The Day: Post-date all your checks.

Now sod off.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Official.

The Army of Scaliness Group Süd will be ransacking Denver on 12 and 13 September.Residents are urged to flee the city in an orderly fashion. In typical AoS fashion our host OGSF will be treated to at least one humiliating defeat at the hands of our cunning and ruthless leader. Well, that is, unless we spend too much time on the range or in the pub.

Originally posted by Goanna:

It's Official.

The Army of Scaliness Group Süd will be ransacking Denver on 12 and 13 September.Residents are urged to flee the city in an orderly fashion. In typical AoS fashion our host OGSF will be treated to at least one humiliating defeat at the hands of our cunning and ruthless leader. Well, that is, unless we spend too much time on the range or in the pub.

I dare you to try that here in northern New Jersey, you scum! Since you'll be flying in I won't be able to drop artillery on you while you're still 1000m away, trying to cross an overpass, but I'll crush you nonetheless.

DjB

Patch dear lady ... Speedbump is a loyal and trustworthy member of the Shavian House and a former Squire of mine. ALL of my Squires feel only a deep sense of obligation and honor toward me as the founder of the Shavian House ... you really MUST read up on your CessPool history milady!

Joe

I just wanna say it's been a day from hell for me. First, I had to work my butt off for FIVE WHOLE HOURS! Then, I came home only to discover that Joey's email is working. It was just sooooo nice when he was isolated, cutoff, frustrated, angry, etc.. NOW, he's probably HAPPY, and that really pisses me off.

Oh well, there's still hope I can have a good day. Maybe he can send, but not receive. That would brighten my day.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight Moriarty, Defender of Lost Causes

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SS_Obergruppenführer:

No.

Pojat, saatana, pulllot noppeesti tyhjäks, ryssän perkeleet tuloo !</font>

You appear to be a Finn ... all Finns are grogs and we don't like grogs, sod off.

You are an SSN ... we don't like SSNs, sod off.

You talk funny ... sod off.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You appear to be a Finn ... all Finns are grogs and we don't like grogs, sod off.

You are an SSN ... we don't like SSNs, sod off.

You talk funny ... sod off.

Joe

Add to this...

You have an affinity for Australians... we don't like Australians, sod off

What?... he was an Austrian you say... bother

nevermind... sod off anyway

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

<SNIP>

Joe

For shame, Joe, for shame.

Responding to an SSN who didn't bother to post his email address in his profile.

You're slipping, Foul Joe, you're slipping fast.

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Lars in response to Joe Shaw:

I think you would make the perfect "odd strip club owner ".

Recall if you will, Lard, that I am currently Joe's Squire (and a rotten lot in life it is, too). Also kindly remind yourself what a wretched, bitter, sadistic old man Joe really is. I told you before, Lard, you don't want to see me in tights. So lets not give Joe any more ideas, shall we?

Papa