Marlon Brando, the PENG CHALLENGE and me

Originally posted by AussieJeff:<HR>

{snipped most of the gits stupid ramblings}

I have already registered and fully expect my stunning interlect to break the 300pts IQ barrier, thus eclipsing Einstein and the Pope (you know - the guy who made those great washing machines back in the '50's). I shall keep you all posted, as I realise you will all be waiting with your collective baited breaths.<HR>

If every aussie git in the country took this test, you would be lucky if you got a total of 100 for the lot, never mind 300 for yourself. Now sod off you fecking sheep shagger!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm back. Bother. Been getting a lot of pressure to post on this Mutha Worthless Thread. Wasn't gonna get any... dinner if I didn't. Doesn't have to be worthless, but it is. How about we try some new rules? Try these on for size...

X) CMPlayer, SHUT THE F... (What's that dear?... You say I can't say that?... Why not?... Bother)

47 hike) Panzerleader, SHUT THE F.... (I didn't say CMPlayer!... Oh, that wasn't what I wasn't 'sposed ta say?... Ok, I think I have it now. Can I get on with this?... Whadda ya mean I'm bein' mean?! Just 'cus Seanachai is goin' around givin' hugs don't mean I'm gonna!... Yeah, but they are pillocks!... Bother)

Seems Persephone and I need to have a conversation before I create any new rules. Til then, if ya ain't got anything interesting to post, SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB!

Nice take on the rules Joe. Amazes me that a dullard such as yourself could actually show some creativity. Keep this up and you might become as good as the Oztralians.

Oh, and Seanachai.... HUG THIS BUDDY!

I'd tell all y'all ta sod off, but you're just not worth the effort

Originally posted by Andreas:

Although Swedish women can do whatever they like in my book.

You dork!!

They can do whatever they like in some other places - but books??

Still - I guess there's a bright side to this - you're less likely to breed, or, if you have already, your offspring might've inherited the gene and be less likely to breed.

Yes - you're helping to clean the gene pool.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Bah! Obviously a bug in the beta. Good thing we caught it

Mus have been the same bug that affected the outcome of our game as well. *ponders*

btw, welcome back, you big brimstone-blowing, hope-destroying, soul-claiming, evil dude, you.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Bah! Obviously a bug in the beta. Good thing we caught it

Mus have been the same bug that affected the outcome of our game as well. *ponders*

Mace</font>

Berli/Andreas

It is Large, but I think it rather good. For your enjoyment, I send you "Pride of the Luftwaffe"

For the rest of you gits, Luftwaffe was the term for the German Air Force, but Goering [think Joebob, but smaller in size] also created infantry and tank units once he broke all his airplanes. Pride.....well...that you be hard to explain to the lot of you.

Buzzsaw, while I am away taking picture of tanks, I expect you to hold high the standard of House Rune. I want AARs, I want you to slap Mike around silly [Yes, yes, i know it looks like someone did, but still], and last, I want a 5 page thesis on what Swedes should be seen and not heard.

Also, if the Lady doesn't have a picture of you by the time i get back, you will be draining the Cesspool using nothing more then a straw.

Well, off to soccer referee camp, then meeting the crew at the Patton Museum.

Rune

Berli's back ... I'm sure that means something ... I wonder what?

Andreas I liked you better as Germanboy, which is to say that I like you less NOW than I did then, but I didn't like you very much THEN so it's not really a demotion ... think of it as a transfer in place.

Buzzsaw, yes do be sure to hold the standard for House Rune on high ... I believe it's:

In a writhing of Defeat, An Tiger burning displayed redundant Or with a TOE composed of a company routing with a chased crew surmounted by eight HE Spheres VT fused and charged with MGs running with the yellow stripe depicted down the back.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Andreas I liked you better as Germanboy, which is to say that I like you less NOW than I did then, but I didn't like you very much THEN so it's not really a demotion ... think of it as a transfer in place.

Well, very interesting, excuse me while I yawn. Who gives a flying monkey's over whether you like somefink or someone. Why don't you close your eyes for a while and marvel at all the people who like you (those would be the ones you see with your eyes close)?

Now, to borrow a turn of phrase. Shut your festering gob, if you please.

T34

Please use the correct terminology... 'Tiger Bait'

Care for an attempt at revenge?
Certainly. Just got an e-mail from Rune... haven't opened it yet, but it smells like a steaming pile of Croda, so i assume it has one of his scenarios attached

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Although Swedish women can do whatever they like in my book.

You dork!!

They can do whatever they like in some other places - but books??</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well, very interesting, excuse me while I yawn. Who gives a flying monkey's over whether you like somefink or someone. Why don't you close your eyes for a while and marvel at all the people who like you (those would be the ones you see with your eyes close)?

Now, to borrow a turn of phrase. Shut your festering gob, if you please.</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

T34

Please use the correct terminology... 'Tiger Bait'

Care for an attempt at revenge?
Certainly. Just got an e-mail from Rune... haven't opened it yet, but it smells like a steaming pile of Croda, so i assume it has one of his scenarios attached</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Speaking of which, the great and world renowned continent of Oz is about to participate in a National IQ Test - on the 6th of August on Channel 9, I believe.

I can't wait for this one.

The sheer comedy value alone staggers the imagination.

It'll be on for years.

Take that long to break the all the 0-0 ties I suspect.

Aussie Jeff has as good a shot as any other Antipodean.

Unless they let sheep enter.

Ahh, I see that Aussie Jeff, having had enough of the trials and tribulations of preparing for the Odztraylyun 'What the heck are Brains and where do we get some?' tournament, has decided to bring forth his French crossdressers for a rematch against the Litigious Horde.

Surprising, actually, as I believed it would have taken him much longer to gather up the scattered remnants of his army after our last match. Perhaps he offered them a new shipment of nylons?

In any event, it was a better challenge than the "please sir, do you have some time for a game?" email he sent earlier this week.

Certainly it was better than the namby-pamby drivel that has infected the last two incarnations of the Muthah Beuatiful (I blame YOU, Mouse!)

Aussie Jeff, you are a dolt, a nimrod, a complete kneebiter. However, you are a dolt, a nimrod, a complete kneebiter with some sense of the Rules. Sometimes that is enough.

Send your setup.

Steve