Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

The bottom of the page, the FREAKING BOTTOM OF THE PAGE! All these outerboarders with their "Oh Dearie Me, There Appear To Be Communists In This Game!" posts are driving the MBT down and we must be ever vigilant.

Joe

[ September 24, 2002, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I still haven't even ordered my copy.

How macho is that?

Not much. You are afraid , afraid to face the challenge that is CMBB ! Too complicated for you ? I bet I could beat you in CMBB with my both hands tied.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I still haven't even ordered my copy.

How macho is that?

Not much. You are afraid , afraid to face the challenge that is CMBB ! Too complicated for you ? I bet I could beat you in CMBB with my both hands tied.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am, however, in violent disagreement with dalem on his continued use of "skraeling! It is NOT the term the Vikings used for ANY non-Viking but rather has been historically applied to the Native Americans in Vinland and Greenland. If he keeps insisting on this clearly flawed usage I'll be forced to prove him wrong on the field of battle.

Joe

And as much as it pains me not unlike shaving my hinder and squatting in a bowl of gin, I am forced to agree with the Justicar regarding dalem's incorrect usage of the term "skraeling".

It was indeed the term the Vikings used to describe the natives of North America in the 9th and 10th centuries. They called all other non-Viking peoples "Nobbits".

Originally posted by Lars:

I do believe you scum owe me something.

I believe I owe you a good kick in the kneecap, followed by a vigorous booting about the head and shoulders, you girly-drink-drinking halfwit. I will send your setup tonight, unless I get distracted by something shiny on the way home from the playground.

Originally posted by the-git-formerly-known-as-Germanboy:

I wish I lived in a Coen brothers movie.

Yes, I'm sure you can parlay your resemblance to Steve Buscemi (in the sense of being "funny-lookin'," but not in the sense of having quirky appeal or any amount of talent) all the way up to being 2nd assistant nose-hair groomer for "Chet"'s stunt double in Barton Fink.

I'll show you the life of the mind!

Agua Perdido

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Joe I've been thinking Steve

An interesting juxtaposition, and an assertion I find hard to believe.

Why would Joe be interested? How would he know how to tell thinking from scratching his belly? How unlikely is it that you have been thinking.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Agua - you've lost something. Now sod off.

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the-git-formerly-known-as-Germanboy:

I wish I lived in a Coen brothers movie.

Yes, I'm sure you can parlay your resemblance to Steve Buscemi (in the sense of being "funny-lookin'," but not in the sense of having quirky appeal or any amount of talent) all the way up to being 2nd assistant nose-hair groomer for "Chet"'s stunt double in Barton Fink.</font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

I can taunt! Really I can! See, look, I'm taunting! Pay attention to me!

How very . . . sad. Pathetic really.

What sin did you commit to be forced into your current dismal existence as a German living amongst the English?

What drives you onward through the black abyss of the night?

It is so very sad. You have my pity.

Steve

{Edited because it drives your other psyche crazy, Sybil.}

[ September 24, 2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Joe I've been thinking Steve

Why would Joe be interested? How would he know how to tell thinking from scratching his belly? How unlikely is it that you have been thinking.

Agua - you've lost something. Now sod off.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am, however, in violent disagreement with dalem on his continued use of "skraeling! It is NOT the term the Vikings used for ANY non-Viking but rather has been historically applied to the Native Americans in Vinland and Greenland. If he keeps insisting on this clearly flawed usage I'll be forced to prove him wrong on the field of battle.

Joe

Oh Joe, don't be so persiflagalistical about the whole thing.

Agua - you've lost something. Now sod off.

Oh come on, you were funnier when you were off bragging about platesting. Shouldn't you be hinting that you already have the next patch or somefink?

[serious] I like CM:BO's "Into the East", by the way, but man there's a lot of Poles to keep in order![/serious]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

What drives you onward through the black abyss of the night?

I can't speak for Germanyboy, but what drives ME onward is WAITING FOR A FECKIN' SETUP FROM YOU. You can put me last on your sig-from-hell all you want, but postponing the inevitable is just going to make the taunting all the sweeter. Any non-tutorial CMBB scenario, double-blind. You know it makes sense.

And hurry up, before I get all Blood Hamster on your shinny ass.

Originally posted by dalem:

Oh Joe, don't be so persiflagalistical about the whole thing.

I don't know why, but I'm thinking of Mary Poppins.

I always feel a bit odd when I think of Mary Poppins. She was practically perfect in every way, you know.

Excuse me, I'll be back in a little while.

I've been looking at the thread titles on the outerboards (I'm not actually reading the threads themselves. I can't imagine ever being that bored) and I think we here in the MBT are nothing less that a bunch of slackers! Yes, you heard me, (Joe, turn up your hearing aid) slackers!

I want us all to go out there and post our buns off. I want to see thread titles like, "I have CMBB, but I'm not playing it right this minute." or, "If you have CMBB and you know it, clap your hands (Clap your hands.)" or even, "Everybody who thinks T-34/85's are just totally bitchin' call me at home between 7 and 9 PM. Let's interface!"

Those of you who don't happen to have CMBB at this time could post threads with titles like, "Even though I live in Tierra Del Fuego and won't be receiving CMBB until after Ramadan begins, I check my mailbox every 37 seconds because I have no life!" or " For an adequate time call 555-9870 and ask for Raoul." Well...maybe not that last one, but you get my drift.

Come on, don't let me down, not that any of you could, because my opinion of you is so low it's expressed in negative numbers, but I want you to get out there and show the outerboards just what we're made of!

Ewwwww.....

ÜberGame Update!

Seanachai, is such a charming bastard...he makes sure I get a chance to blow up one of his little soldiers everytime he blows up one of my little soldiers, then of course he blows up another one of my little soldiers etc...

But he did promise he would let me win...he said it's just not proper for a gentleman...especially an Olde One to beat a Lady at CM.

Such a sweet ÜberGnome!

Persephone

[edited to add: I thought he reminded me of someone...I just couldn't figure out who it was he reminded me of...*snicker*...Mary Poppins!...*snicker*]

[ September 24, 2002, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]