Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

That's it, you are the lucky recipient who is going to play me in an operation (no, not that kind, Bauhaus) Let me find the one that has "huge" describing it the most. Expect a file, a BIG file.

I believe To The Volga is what you are looking for</font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, no, no, no Leeo ... gee, I bet you hear that a lot don't you?

I think that we need to preface all CMBO turns with "Beyond Overlord and/or After Normandy" while all CMBB turns are listed as "Godless Commies and Facist Tyrants Battle On The Soil of Mother Russia" OR ... we could use a code see, and you'd take the first three letters of YOUR name, add the square root of the turn number and divide the whole mess by 1941 if it's CMBB and 1956 if it's CMBO!

Idiot!

Joe

Weren't you already given a hit off of the "Shut-your-flapping-trap bong (made with a transmission funnel and short length of hose, of course), ol' foul Joe<big><big>?</big></big>

Leeo it appears this may be your lucky day. I plotted my turn, then walked away to smoke a ciggie. When I came back, I found my computer weeping in the corner, ram dribbling out its disk drive as it was wringing its hard-drive in its quaking fists. Apparently my Athlon 1400 with 512 DDR memory and a Geforce4 (for a kick) is not quite up to snuff, so how 'bout a 500 point meeting engagement, eh?

I guess I need to uninstall all unnecessary programs, shut down Windows, defrag, frag, then defrag again, and perhaps I can start 'er up again. Prepare for one o' them "Mediums" bub.

How come when my dog farts it smells like pencil erasers?

Boy-howdy, don't try running those Sov FOs around. I think they are carrying a big abacus and a protractor made of Iridium or something. Last night one of mine just sat down and took a nap after just a little running him around.

And stuff.

Originally posted by dalem:

How come when my dog farts it smells like pencil erasers?

I'm not sure what I find more disturbing. The idea that you've been sniffing your dog's behind after he breaks wind, or the notion that you've been sniffing pencil erasers (and lord knows what else) in an attempt to identify the exact olfactory match.

Papa

Things that go bump in the night has decided to bump this baby up a page. These things didn't have anything to say, just like most aussies. Contrary to the aussies, this stopped the bumper from saying anything.

[ September 25, 2002, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I'm sick and tired...um, strike that. YOU ALL are sick and tired! Why don't one of you do something useful for a change, like fix Mr Spkr's ISP, or stab Joe with a pitchfork until he sends me a turn! While you're at it, do a number on Herr Oberst too.

Don't get your panties in a wad. I'm just trying to get some images posted so I can roast your gamey last turn appropriately.

Hey Mrspkr, I noticed you sneakily trying to release some scenarios for 'testing purposes' right under our noses, eh? Well, when you get a damn BRIEFING for SL1 - The Guards Counterattack, as well as any other ****e you may have forgotten to include, send it on over to me. I think I may need to teach a young pup what started it all.

Where's the young pups? Anybody seen any young pups?

Did I leave a bunch of young pups around here?

You know, it was really great to see the new season of Gilmore Girls last night. I think Luke and Laurelei making up was just the SWEETEST! And poor Rorie, I know she must have been devestated to see Jesse kissing that SKANK! I was surprised too, I thought they had found true love.

The only 'rated G' show I've ever been able to stomach. It gives me a 'life is beautiful' kind of feeling to watch it. Of course I can't let on to this to my wife. With her, I always begrudgingly watch it, and then try and get away at the earliest possible minute, but I never miss it!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

You know, it was really great to see the new season of Gilmore Girls last night!

What the hell is wrong with you? The season premier of Buffy was on last night! Pillock.

Anyhow, that, and a lengthy bit of OS-updating and post-update driver-reinstalling, and the fact that Joe Shaw, Lars and anybody else I'm playing are a sad little bunch of smelly fenderheads who hardly deserve the effort of signaling via a slightly-raised eyebrow to one's nefarious minions to push them off a cliff, much less actually sending 'em a setup, are the reasons that I sent no turns last night. But a good chance turns will go out tonight. A very good chance. Such an excellent chance, in fact, that you should all hold your breath while waiting for your turns. That's it... nice, deep breath... hold it... hold it... Only 7 more hours until I'm off work... Don't worry about the spots and the ringing in your ears... promise I won't take too long with dinner, and only a short stroll afterwards... hold it...

Agua Perdido

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Now if you've got half a mind (which I suspect you do, question is, where do you keep it?) to, issue a proper challenge. Who knows, if you outdo yourself and form coherent sentences, I may deem it necessary to admonish you.

You go ahead and do whatever your little obsessive-compulsive psyche "deems necessary", Shaka, but back when I was in training dalem wasn't in the habit of raisin' no fools. Sadly, by the time he'd reached you, signs of his impending collapse into hippiedom and wandering David-Carradine-style quest-for-justice were already becoming apparent in the training process. Standards were slipping, the golden age of persiflaging was over, and in the distance Seanachai was shaking his head sadly (and not just because he'd got another flea in his ear).

And now you want me to take pity on you with a game? Ahhh, but see who you're up against! Panzer Leader! Yes, that maestro of mice, that patron village idiot of lost causes, is fairly BEGGING to be kicked backwards across the battlefield. Against this competition, really, what hope do you have?