The Peng Challenge Thread - Landing Heads Up 49.87% of the Time

Originally posted by OGSF:

[serious]

Much sadness a' Schloss OGSF thas weekend. Ah haid tae tak tha faithful companion tae the wee span'l doon tae bae put tae sleep Saturday mornin'. A bonny an' feisty wee dog wi' twailve years o' faithful service tae tha lovely Wife tae her credit...

Missie....

missy4.jpg

God blaiss an' thank yee lass, Raist ain Peace, eh?

[/serious>]

OGSF, I'm so sorry about your loss of your wee dog Missie.

Persephone

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum

Useless, the lot of you. Forget the stinkin' turns, forget the pride and glory of the cess, you bunch of useless layabouts can't even keep a memorial for a poor wee dog on the 1st page.

[serious]

Much sadness a' Schloss OGSF thas weekend. Ah haid tae tak tha faithful companion tae the wee span'l doon tae bae put tae sleep Saturday mornin'. A bonny an' feisty wee dog wi' twailve years o' faithful service tae tha lovely Wife tae her credit...

Missie....

missy4.jpg

[/serious>]

Bummer OGSF that is sad news.

And again, saved from the second page. What is it with you lot? Times were, you could at least count on the Australians to keep the thread on the first page whilst the rest of the world slept, but now as summer approaches, they're all off tending their gooligongs, or whatever.

It's just not fair I tell you.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And again, saved from the second page. What is it with you lot? Times were, you could at least count on the Australians to keep the thread on the first page whilst the rest of the world slept, but now as summer approaches, they're all off tending their gooligongs, or whatever.

It's just not fair I tell you.

What do you expect from that sheep abusing, beer-guzzling lot?

[serious]

Missie....

missy4.jpg

[/serious>]

Jesus! That sucks. My condolences

I've noticed a number of threads in which posters have put forth the theory that infantry is too brittle. Indeed, it has been put forward that it is impossible for green troops to attack across open ground. the following image of the after action screen of my battle with PanzerLeader (defending Huns) clearly shows...

spank.jpg

...that if you can't attack successfully across open ground with green troops, YOU SUCK!

I can only assume BFC is working on a patch to make you suck less

<big>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!</big>

I'm just glad I got those 20 soldiers out of there! What Berli fails to mention is that I was defending against a BATTALION of T-34s and his green troops didn't even TRY to human-wave until I was already backpedalling outta there.

Yes, take note: Do not try and defend with a couple of MG bunkers and PSW 232s against an Armoured Regiment. It won't go well.

In all honesty, I'm just glad it's over. Berli is truly evil, and takes no greater delight than in utter humiliating destruction.

Hmm, now I wonder, why did MY armoured regiment of T-34s get chewed up by Andreas? Do I suck? Or is there a vast Der Kesselian conspiracy against me? Must be the conspiracy...

missy4.jpg

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace" - Milan Kundera

SSN Hint Of The Day: Mumble.

Now sod off.