Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

Originally posted by Persephone:

Menschy likes to make little animals out of clay and play with them (when he's not playing CM of course)...

MenschFriends.jpg

Persephone

ROTFL I though I paid that Photographer to burn those negitives. :D

I make clay snakes too! the hardest part are the legs. smile.gif

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, Peng kind of looks like mensch but with fuller hair and more bubbles. There must be some sort of rift in the Space-Time Continuum.

By the way, in game updates:

I'm beating everyone, and in the games I'm not entirely winning yet, I'm not losing either. I'm sure you're all very impressed.

[Done right the first time.]

Originally posted by mensch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Menschy likes to make little animals out of clay and play with them (when he's not playing CM of course)...

MenschFriends.jpg

Persephone

ROTFL I though I paid that Photographer to burn those negitives. :D

I make clay snakes too! the hardest part are the legs. smile.gif </font>

Guest PondScum

Mensch, the photographer sold the negatives to me real cheap! And I hate to tell you this but, snakes don't have any legs.

They did back when Menschy was young...

Yeah, well I've read your Peng Challenge rules that you post at the beginning of all of your threads because obviously the only thing you people can retain is water.

I understand that an outsider can't challenge a "ka-nigget, is it"? That's cute, that little Python rip-off you have going there. Someone must have suggested that to one of you.

In any event. I really don't know who among you can be considered fair game because I have yet to find a score card in any of these forums. I possibly could've read through one of your threads, but three things stopped me.

1) I have a life.

B) I really couldn't be bothered.

III) The thought of reading through several pages full of in-jokes and posts that consist mostly of quotes from other posts would be so mind-numbingly boring that I would be filled with ennui to the point where I would be forced to seek you out one by one and kill you. (So, you're welcome.)

So, who's a fair target for a challenge? Sledge? Aussie Jeff? R_Leete? These are names I haven't seen all that much and figured that they at least must have some redeeming qualities and haven't degenerated to the point where they make Morlocks look like prep school graduates.

So, I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down. Now it's up to one of you to get up off your great, spotty behinds and accept it.

p.s. BTW, for the record, I loathe each and every one of you to the point where if I trouble myself to think of you, my feet fall asleep. Thank you.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

if I trouble myself to think of you, my feet fall asleep.

Sounds like your brain is also asleep, how ironic.

Kindly construct a sentence from these words, 'off'....'sod'.

Thank you for visiting.

Yeah, well I've read your Peng Challenge rules that you post ... blah blah blah ... retain is water.

I understand ... blah blah... That's cute, that little Python rip-off ... blah blah blah ... I really ...blah blah... I possibly could've read through one of your threads, but three things stopped me... blah blah yadda yadda ... I would be filled with ... spotty behinds and accept it ... blah blah blah ...

Wow man.. you got some balls there. Not even I was that obnoxious when I first posted.

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

if I trouble myself to think of you, my feet fall asleep.

Sounds like your brain is also asleep, how ironic.

Kindly construct a sentence from these words, 'off'....'sod'.

Thank you for visiting.</font>

1) I have a life.

false

B) I really couldn't be bothered.
neither can we

III) The thought of reading through several pages full of in-jokes and posts that consist mostly of quotes from other posts would be so mind-numbingly boring that I would be filled with ennui to the point where I would be forced to seek you out one by one and kill you. (So, you're welcome.)
We'd rather you snuff yourself

So, who's a fair target for a challenge? Sledge? Aussie Jeff? R_Leete?
Yes ('cept Sledge... he's FAR above your station in life)... matter of fact, take them with you when you leave

[ March 13, 2002, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

"Be sure to let the door hit you on the ass (breaking your tailbone and causing paralysis of the legs making you crumple in a pathetic heap in the slime until you die of yellow fever or cholera in the festering ordure and your flesh is consumed by carrion birds and your bones bleach in the fumes until one day a dessicated rib is picked up by some SSN who can scrape together HALF A GODDAMN CLUE and is sharpened in a pointy stick with which to stab one's betters) on the way out."

Oh, I really like that one. Shows that Shaw's training didn't rub off entirely (damned good thing that). Has a bit of the Hiram flavor to it.

OK, now that you all have enjoyed the obligatory round of back-slapping, chest-thumping, marking-your-territory-with-your-scat brand of half-witticisms, anybody going to pick up the challenge? Or will this post just ignite yet another flurry of neanderthalic posturings and we'll go back and forth like this until entropy claims the very universe?

And I hate to tell you this but, snakes don't have any legs.

Persephone

I believe it was Aristotle who said that snakes don't have legs because if they did have legs, they'd only have four, and that "wouldn't be enough."

P.S. Boo?, may I call you Boo? I feel like I know you so well so 'Boo' it is.

I see you are a 'Computer toucher', isn't that illegal in Ohio?

I mean, the relationship between a man and his computer is a personal and holy thing and I for one would be the last to suggest that what goes on between consenting electronica and their sicko pervert owners should be legislated against, as long as it is kept behind locked doors and nobody gets hurt of course.

Just be thankful you don't live in Utah.

I'll play you, Boo, but just because you sound so literary and collegiate and all with your high school literature handle. Didn't there used to be an Atticus wandering around the board somewhere? You're also much more amusing than Tank Man, who isn't nearly antagonistic enough. I, however, am not one of the people who gets the in-jokes or my name in bold type, so you don't get a little plastic trophy if you turn out to be a gamier bastiche than me and win. Send me an email with a setup or conditions. Something smallish.

Yeah, well I've read your Peng Challenge rules that you post at the beginning of all of your threads...

Obviously reading and understanding are two concepts that you find mutually exclusive. To wit (of which you show none):

Sound off like you got a pair - Bzzzt!

And half a brain - Bzzt!

Challenge someone specific - Bzzt!

Strike three. Yer out.

I believe Hiram Sedai said it best. Of all the people who are not welcome here, you may count yourself among them. Go play in traffic.

Go play Wank-Man, he seems to like you.

Thats the spirit Stuka! Now if only you could come up with something half way amusing!

Seriously Stuka, I'm not sure how you think one line responses are worth the time to look at. I mean the only reason I looked at your post is because I am in awe of your member number, thats about it.

I hope you can come up with something more creative than the garbage I've seen you post. So far you've proved two things about your self.

a) You like the word ironic and its variation

B) You will be nothing more than a board monkey

May I suggest suicide as a way to fix your pathetic life. It sure has helped other losers like you.

[Edited to tone the meanness down a notch, don't want to hurt the poor bastard's feelings]

[ March 13, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Tank Man ]

Why? It works for Berli.

Because it makes you sound like the worthless human being you are. We don't need to know, that is for your mother to cry about at night when she thinks of how much of a failure you are.

While we're at doctoring quotes, Stuka.

I hate myself! Thank you Tank Man for showing me that the only way I can help those who care about me is by drinking a gallon of gasoline.

You're welcome Stuka, might I reccomend Super Unleaded. That way you might help our economy out before you die.

I see you are a 'Computer toucher', isn't that illegal in Ohio?

That's computer REtoucher. I'm sorry, that must have been one too many syllables for you to comprehend.

Just be thankful you don't live in Utah.
Every single day of my life.

OK, Sock Monkey, will do. Do you have any preferences other than size (double entendre fully intended)? Do you like to pick your forces, play either as allied or axis...? As the challenged party it's your choice.

Oh, and R_Leete, WHEW! I guess you told me! You, sir, use words as if they were blunt instruments. Ah well, at least they match your wit.

OK, Sock Monkey, will do. Do you have any preferences other than size (double entendre fully intended)? Do you like to pick your forces, play either as allied or axis...? As the challenged party it's your choice.

What is this? The "Play Nice With Others Challenge"?

Send him something and if he doesn't like it, tell him too damn bad.

Sound Off, laddie.

{bloody limp-wristed SSN's...can't do anything}

Originally posted by Lars:

What is this? The "Play Nice With Others Challenge"?

Send him something and if he doesn't like it, tell him too damn bad.

Sound Off, laddie.

{bloody limp-wristed SSN's...can't do anything}

EXCUUUUSE ME! I thought you guys had rules, protocols. If I'd known it was all empty posturing I would've just tossed in some fecal matter and let it go at that.

Land's sakes, buncha addled brain, one-too-many bhang hit pack a nimrods!