Pass the Lotion Peng, I need to get that full body Mutha Beautiful Challenge Tan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, dear Patch, the Peng Challenge Thread is a harsh mistress and must be wooed with wit and charm and humor. In the words of the heroine of "Who Shot Roger Rabitt", the applicant must be one of whom we can all say "He makes me laugh!"

The recent crop, evidence has shown, sadly lacks the ability to inspire even comprehension, let alone humor.

Well Joe. If that is not a perfect description of your self, then nothing is. Since when have you ever shown any miniscule attempt at humour that hasn't fallen flat on it's arse ? Have you ever posted anything that isn't a whine or just plain misery ? Nope. Not once. You ponce around as if you are important and don't answer anyone with the 'wit and humour' you expect in others. Oh, I forgot charm...you wern't in line when they handed that one out either. The only laugh we get out of you is your irrelevance.

Sad really.

Croda would make a much better Justiciar.

Noba.

It is 12:28 am in Pennsyltucky, the place whence I have come today to the land of latter day saints. I saw a poster of a loverly latter day saintess shilling the local brew at the local brewpub where it seems that the laws regarding 3.2 beer are suspended in the case of "we make it ourselves right here"

The Polygamist Porter was pretty damn swell I must say, and the pale ale was spot on too. Dry hopped and crisp and clean. Three pints with dinner after nothing but a goddam Heinekin and a bitty bagonuts on the plane.

I slept through the trecherous "breakfast" AMWest served the other unfortunate sardines this morning. I had after all travelled from my little adobe in the fair land of Pennsyltucky (LAND OF GIANTS where no good deed goes unpunished) for many hours and without nourishment of any kind except good ol WaWa coffee, suffered the ignominy of a lost bag - (the clerk, James, at the dive where I am ensconsed clucked indignantly that the airline had "lost another one") and trudged on diligently in persuit of my registration badge - the keys to the Novell Kingdom - before i encountered any significant source of nourishment.

Joan, the flight attendant dubbed me "Trouble Maker" when all that I had done was request a beer at a reasonable time of day and begged a second .025 ounce bag of honeyroasteds as I had missed the fantabulous breakfast burrito. For christ's sake I even had the right change for the damn beer. As she wheeled that damn cart away she dipped her fingers in ice water and flicked them at me. A minishower of pent-up server aggression against an innocent man "trouble maker" indeed. I think she was flirting at me. the way is seems that older women of all stripes are wont to flirt at me. Like the hideous beast at Glueks in Minnie Soda by gods the damn wishkey is rising in me gullet just thinking about that one.

So, anyway I went to a brewpub after I got all settled in and registered and stuff. content that my bag would arrive sometime after supper, and that the quart of McClelland's highland single malt would be OK. It is fine thank you.

I had two pints of Polygamous Porter and a bowl of jambalaya - a dicey proposition in the best of places jambalaya - let alone a frigging brew pub in salt lick city, Utah. but i ordered it et it and enjoyed it. I also fell in lust with the bartendress, one of the hostesses and a loverly little young girly girl sitting at the bar about 8 stools away. But - I swear the 3.2 rule does not abide at the brewpub, after the porters and jambalaya and a pale ale I thought It best that I return to my room to see if the hated airline had indeed scrounged up my bag from whatever little black baggage hole into which it had been sucked and returned it to me.

It was found and the bottle of scotch was not broken. however the seal has been broken and nowI have a really hard time typing.

Gimme a call old foul Joe we'll do lunch.

Peng

edited to add that we should whack the hell out of that damnable oxxie noba- his disrespect for the office of justicar is reprehensible - it's very bad too.

[ March 18, 2002, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

Oh good. I can see this is turning out pretty much as I expected it would. I will be given 27 Kubelwagons and an asthmatic dachsund named Basil and my opponent (what was his name again? Asto Boy-Toy or something like that?) will have a dozen Super Pershings and a full symphony orchestra. I believe the phrase I'm thinking of rhymes with "clucking bell".
All I can say is Boo, ye of little faith. You obviously presume that I hate your sorry dried up husk of a being more than I hate the sorry dried up yammering husk that is the Donkey. i will have you know that my setups and scenarios are revered pool wide as exceptionally distasteful for BOTH parties and I am an equal opportunity abuser.

So, listen up you two pillocks. You have exactly 14 hours to provide me via e-mail list with 1500 pts worth of purchases that you would like me to place for you. If I have not received your purchases by 0700 AEST on 19 March, I will purchase for you. If you can't talk at one another in the meantime and both send me 1500 pts of Frenchies, I will pick. If you screw up your picks, or I can't figure out what you want to buy from your note, I will modify. You have one chance to get things right.

All you have to answer is: do you want an angry god, or a happy god?

BTW, nice work on the map Berli. It brings back memories of the legendary Nipple Wars with bauhaus. Ah, those were the days weren't they...

Originally posted by MrPeng:

For christ's sake I even had the right change for the damn beer.

For Berli's sake what heathen 3rd world airline did you fly?!?

You should have flown QANTAS, a good 'ole Aussie airline where the beer is FREE.

In fact it is compulsory.

You will not be allowed onto the aircraft without a tinnie in hand and a solemn promise to drink at least a 6-pack an hour for the duration of the flight.

Usually, around 6 hours into a trans-pacfic flight, the captain calls the passengers up, one-by-one to let them "take 'er for a little spin".

See? all good fun and no-one gets hurt.

Bloody ferriners, you wouldn't know a good airline if you woke up next to it with a flying helmet on your head and an in-flight magazine inserted in your tail.