RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

Look matey poo you are into Saturday and it is Friday night here and I need to be put out of my misery...

Your XXX are a pain in the Butt and my XX can do squat but run away...

Now send the turn and let me die in peace.

These last two games are on maps that do not inspire me but are certainly challenging me and causing more grey hair than I really need...

;)

H

P.s. Frunze is still at it and yet more vehicles need to be washed down and mud removed from the gear box...

:(

Ligur is a little slow with the turns. I think he has one of those Life things I hear people talking about getting.

First one I started was with him. Last heard from him mid July. We're on turn 7.

Finished three other games and am on turn 22 of the fifth in the meantime. Probably have that one done within another week or so.

Been a great set of fights. Neat scenarios.

kunstler

[ August 02, 2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: kunstler ]

I managed to kick out 17 files for my remaining two games this night. Thanks to my opponents.

And yes, my bad luck seems to have wandered to Holien when our game ended. Now I am losing only from being reckless (one game) or too cautious (the other one) :D

Turn back to Frunze who has woken up...

Cpl Carrot safely in bed and not due to wake for another four hours...

I had better get back to sanding the door, before her in doors gets back...

Wolfie can I give you that bad luck charm back...

Please...

Tis horrible....

H

Hussah Frunze is awake and sending turns.

Keep it up America...

It is 10.20 in the morning in NZ. Sooooooo...

The Cpl should be having a bacon buttie some juice and a couple of headache tablets before turning on the PC...

NZ I await you...

H

Actually it was just some Panadol and some cough medicine.

Originally posted by Holien:

Hussah Frunze is awake and sending turns.

Keep it up America...

It is 10.20 in the morning in NZ. Sooooooo...

The Cpl should be having a bacon buttie some juice and a couple of headache tablets before turning on the PC...

NZ I await you...

H

Ahhh there you are Cpl, You really should have had some food as well..

;)

Of course I guess you are in the throws of Winter over there.

Here in the UK it is torrential rain and flooding around York. Ahhh the wonderful UK Summer.

Anyway I have just woken up, done my duty and sent you the turn.

Frunze was wonderful yesterday and we managed to bat out quite a few turns. We are certainly on target for the deadline in both games.

I have heaps of AAR material to jot down later this week.

Cheers

H

Hmmm I go away for a few hours and all this happens.

This is a crock of poo and I hope Mr Madmatt and TB sort things out.

I totally understand TB's frustration and while I do not condone the deed I understand it and hope that the Forum administration come to some agreement on how this is handled.

As for the way it has been handled so far then I can see that there have been previous precedents where people have called out other forum members for bad behaviour and not been padlocked for that.

I seem to remember a chap in another tourney being accused of cheating and the words used by the accuser were as harsh as TB's. But no action was taken there.

I do hope there is one rule for everyone and things are not selectively applied.

Anyway play on and I am sure it will be all sorted.

Winecape have you anything to add?

Regards

H

Would somebody plase tell me what happened while I was asleep? Apparently the gates of Perdition were flung wide! Edit: Have done some digging and now semigrok what happened, though I didn't find much on the proximate cause, just the board explosion.

Bertram sent me another turn, to which I replied.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ August 04, 2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Originally posted by Holien:

...I seem to remember a chap in another tourney being accused of cheating and the words used by the accuser were as harsh as TB's. But no action was taken there...

Holien,

I'm so happy you remember. That accuser was me. :D

Here is the thread I started.

Anyway, I was bringing to the forum's attention a player in the Newbie Tournament that was actively cheating. He was trying to get information on my scenarios from this very forum. I felt it was appropriate to make this public since the offending party had done the same in his efforts to blatantly cheat.

[ August 04, 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

Originally posted by SuperTed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Holien:

...I seem to remember a chap in another tourney being accused of cheating and the words used by the accuser were as harsh as TB's. But no action was taken there...

Holien,

I'm so happy you remember. That chap was me. :D

Anyway, I was bringing to the forum's attention a player in the Newbie Tournament that was actively cheating. He was trying to get information on my scenarios from this very forum. I felt it was appropriate to make this public since the offending party had done the same in his efforts to blatantly cheat.</font>