RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

I'm all done. Three draws and two minor loses - an improvement over last time...but we will see what Mr. Nabla says. BTW, I go by WadePM in the tourney. I was logged out one day and my old password wouldn't work so I had to get a new identity, I needed a change anyway. Now I am a junior member again!

Ok this is serious. I have finished following games:

- Fire on the mountain with The Capt

- Another day with JonS

- St Mere Eglise with Diceman

With Von Lucke (Polish push)the game is in the halfway and with Saport (Head for the hills)we have about eight minutes left. BUT I haven't got a turn for about 48 hours and I am getting severe symptoms of serious CMBO addiction. You know what they are if You have them!

So please, Saport and von Lucke: SEND ME A TURN! please please please... :D

Juha

[ July 31, 2002, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Juha Ahoniemi ]

You're waiting for me. So there! Nyahhh!

"Fire on the Mountains" continues. We are about ten or twenty or fifty-eight turns into this one -- I forget which, as it is an interminably long and evil scenario.

"Polish Push" is voer. I won. So there!

"St. Mere Eglise" is a very tightly matched, tense scenario. We are about halfway through. I hate it lots.

"Another Day" is about halfway finished. 'Nuff said.

"Head for the Hills" is early on, but so far uninspiring. Or maybe it's just my opponent. I'm not sure, but dang it I spent a lot of time setting up defenses that he is gamily avoiding!

Steve

[ July 31, 2002, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Head for the Hills is my second favorite game in the tourney and the map and game play had me on the edge of my seat...

Mind you I had a worthy opponent on that game...

As for St Mere Eglise I am becoming fond of it and starting to hate mud and Americans with too many automatic weapons...

:(

Another Day is progressing and my new opponent has done well this turn. Shhhs don't wake him as he is asleep and the good news awaits his morning...

H

I will process game results within 12 hours. At that time, if indeed there is a finished section, I will send the players the final game scores. Keep in mind these will be the CM scores, not the Nabla scores. You will get a good idea of how the section stacked up; but if it is close, it will be difficult to tell who actually won the section. You'll have to wait for the tourney-wide median to know for sure.

Also, any game scores are top secret. Do not give the scores to people outside your section. It will tip them off as to scenario balance.

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

Game scores would be nice. I wish I could stay in my dream world and hope I did well, but if the scores arrive I won't be able to stay away. Good thing is that it'll allow me enough time to get out of the depression before the next round starts...

To the Cpl and Frunze

tongue.gif

As for bogging vehicles I only wish I had followed your advice...

;)

As for my PC. It will be out the window if it gives me anymore turns like that!!!

:mad:

I think Redwolf has given me some of his luck...

:eek:

Anyway it is good to be playing again even if I am doing poorly. I have so much to learn.

H

Originally posted by Rat:

Whoops,

Sorry Jeb, that replacement guy is me...:s.

Sorry I oversaw that I was the Axis player. ill send you the file tonight!

My apologies.

Ahhh, cool! Hey there Rat. I thought you were indeed the newest inflicter of horrific casualties on my poor troops, I just wasn't sure. Pleased to meet you, I'll look forward to our game. I'm having awful computer problems right now, so it might be a day or two till I can reply.

Jeb

KR,

I had not realised that you were in the tourney. Pity we were not in the same section...

;)

I hope your RLI are not too serious and that winter is being kind to you chaps in SA.

smile.gif

H

P.s. My turns are starting to fly and I am not enjoying them. Damn these Newbies they are wolf in sheep's clothes...