RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

Treeburst and Easy-V,

Section 3-2 here. Haven't heard from Easy-V in over a week. We were making good progress and have had good communication, but he's also had DSL problems. We've completed turn 19 (of 30) of Another Day.

Easy-V, no problems if you've got real life issues, but I'm not sure if my emails are getting to you.

Thanks! smile.gif

Two Weeks to Go!!

Vader's Jester,

You and Mikeydz are close enough I won't worry about it until the 24th (the deadline). If the game is still not finished on that date, I will take over.

Bertram,

Your problem sounds more serious. I will write to Ugbash. I will take over this game if I don't hear from Ugbash in a day or two at most.

Big X,

I will write to EASY-V. I suspect technical difficulties at this point (optimist). If I don't hear from him in a couple days, I will take over for him.

Thanks for the updates, guys!

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by tabpub:

Hey, KR, you pick up move60 yet? I know it is still early down there....

Nope, I'm at work now. The return file should be back to you in about 4 hours from the time on this message.

Edited message to explain that I had assumed your file was already in my Inbox when I returned home today but it wasn't there Rob. Would you mind sending file number 60 again?

BTW, thanks H for sending that on.

Regards

Jim R.

[ September 11, 2002, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]

The_Capt and I are just starting T35 of H4tH. Half a dozen or so files to go, and it looks like its going down to the wire. Oh god I wish I had CMBB MGs right now ...

When this one is done, so will I be. (in the tourney that is ;) )

Regards

JonS

Hi TB / KR new file sent about 30 minutes ago.

When I get hold of the allied Pwd I shall look at the game.

That or copy me in on the file you send to TB so I can see it from his Point Of View.

As for MMG's the CMBB game will make the new tourney a totally different affair. I did some MMG rushes in my games and this will not be possible (well as easily) in CMBB.

I know in FotM my MMG's would have done better if we had been using CMBB. Mind you they did not do too bad as it was ;)

H

Well, I may be the furthest behind, since Kanonier Reichmann and I still have 15 turns to go in HFTH. Darn this extreme time zone difference and the size of this scenario. I hope that someone else has more to go, I don't relish having 40+ rabid gamers breathing down our necks...or you could watch the turns unfold with us...or not...or what the heck, who knows; the Shadow knows! muhahahaha!

Hi guys,

Busy and LONG day at work yesterday. More of the same today. Turns coming late afternoon and evening. I anticipate a VERY light work schedule next week. smile.gif

I will be concentrating on the few games I have that are still in the early to middle stages first, but should get to the rest too, starting tonight.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by tabpub:

Well, I may be the furthest behind, since Kanonier Reichmann and I still have 15 turns to go in HFTH. Darn this extreme time zone difference and the size of this scenario. I hope that someone else has more to go, I don't relish having 40+ rabid gamers breathing down our necks...or you could watch the turns unfold with us...or not...or what the heck, who knows; the Shadow knows! muhahahaha!

Jeez Rob, I'm doing my best. Unfortunatley I'll be moving house this weekend & I'm not hopeful the phone will be connected until next Tuesday. Fingers crossed my pleading with our local monopolistic telco will produce a speedier result. Just don't bet on it that's all. :(

Regards

Jim R.

Finally, OH Finally, I got pixelmaster to finish the game.

So, nearly two months after finishing the other games, I now am finished. ;)

Agreed, he finished with a gamey last-turn flagrush, but at least I can now concentrate on the...er...OTHER forum. :D

If that "playoff for all players" thing is still on, I'll deal with it when it enters my mailbox.

I'll migrate to the CMBB forum now ; Thanks to everyone I've played against, and thanks to Treeburst, Nabla et al for creating this great tournament.

Porta out.