RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Thread Two)

Things are rolling along with turns from all opponents. Putting the finishing touches on my "Well, gee if i hadn't had such bad luck when my (fill in the blank) shot at your (fill in the blank) I woulda won. Really, I woulda...." excuse.

Oh and just one question...how come all of Ted's troops look like Girl Scouts again? :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention T1/sec4: I just want to make sure You have files from me? In my books everybody ows me a turn, but I an't be sure because I'm on a ZfD3 course in different town and staying in a hotel. My access to net is limited and I play with my laptop (works fine btw) but emails may cause some trouble so please let me know if You haven't got a turn from me. I Haven't got anything back from JonS for several days, I hope everything is OK. Gotta say this is some fine entertainment for boring night in hotel (can't go to the course with headache...)

regards, Juha

I'm a good boy, shipping my turns out. I'm sure it's everyone else's fault and I blame them wholeheartedly, even though it may not be true. I believe Meester Dorosh to be a hookey wide boy for using his **** against my **** with impunity. I accuse Spanish Voms of being an evil scumbag for firing at my **** with a **** from a huuuuuge distance. All you other people, you're evil too. Scum scum scum. Send me more turns.

Originally posted by Sir Uber General:

Yoohoo I'm over here!

I've got a stack of turn files in front of me and I'll be attacking them tonight, I'm definately NOT MIA, I've just distracted by shiny fast things that go vroom smile.gif

Do have my file ready yet Bro?!?!!!?! tongue.gif

Not a good turn on the moutain lost X for a trade with a Y. Not sure if the trade was worth it, but X lasted longer than expected.

Turn back at ya White4 and waiting on "Another Day".

Hmmm now what shall I do with the poles...

;)

H

Originally posted by Holien:

Hmmm now what shall I do with the poles...

Well, there is a road. Roads are good for you, they give you a soft ride and save fuel. Montgomery wants you to save fuel for the final drive through,... well, ... more villages with friendly inhabitants.

Anyway, it's my turn (hehe) to hold up the show, I'm under time restrictions until Sunday evening. I may get turns out, but certainly not many. No point in rushing turns to me.

No word yet of Cogust.

[ June 13, 2002, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

Am fully current on all turns received to date. This includes the latest from Ugbash and Michael Dorosh. Have so far had nothing since arising from Soddball or SpanishBombs.

Some of the combat, am in combat in all four active scenarios now, is nothing short of spectacular and is full of CM goodness. The chrome levels are so high that I'd go blind from the reflections, were it not for protective measures.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Juha Ahoniemi:

... I Haven't got anything back from JonS for several days, I hope everything is OK...

Juha,

I was waiting for you. I'll check, but could you do the same. Otherwise I'm fine, thanks for asking smile.gif

Regards

JonS

Kettle Boy said:

Am fully current on all turns received to date. This includes the latest from Ugbash and Michael Dorosh. Have so far had nothing since arising from Soddball or SpanishBombs.

You lying strumpet! You had my turn back 3 hours ago!

You were right White4 that could be a crucial turn.

It did not go as well as hoped for but I am sure it woke you up.

My HMG Vet team Jammed after it's first burst and that saved you.

tongue.gif

Must update my AAR. Until that time I had suffered few loses but things are now getting nasty.

What a game I am still shaking with the buzz.

;)

H

Okay, I've been a bit lax, but turns go out tonight in all five games (even the ones I haven't sent a setup for yet).

In other news, I had the extreme joy of learning, err, I mean, unfortunately, I will have to do without the company of my wife and kids for several days next week, so I may try to tcp/ip at least one of the games next weekend.

Steve

White4 so I guess playing with Greens is new to you?

;)

I await the next installment of gerbil death on the mountain.

I hope I manage to get an X down the T of your newly seen Y.

I am a bit miffed that I have lost my first Y. I see that those Frogs have learnt the art of laying.

;)

H

P.s. If I get unjammed you will be in real trouble!!!

P.p.s Send me a turn I need a fix...