RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Thread Two)

Ok gentlemen (is there any on the battlefied? ) I'm back home. And I'm back with mean attitude.

JonS, mail sent, thanks for resending. Let's spill some allied blood...

TheCapt, let's find out what Your frog squad is made of ;)

VonLucke watch Your health ;)

Diceman, time to roll the Dice eh eh :D

Beckman quit hiding...

-Juha the mad commander-

[ June 14, 2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Juha Ahoniemi ]

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Holien:

White4 so I guess playing with Greens is new to you?

;)

I await the next installment of gerbil death on the mountain.

I hope I manage to get an X down the T of your newly seen Y.

I am a bit miffed that I have lost my first Y. I see that those Frogs have learnt the art of laying.

;)

H

P.s. If I get unjammed you will be in real trouble!!!

P.p.s Send me a turn I need a fix...

Turn has been sent - its not the environmentalists, it the fact that they're French! BTS must have coded in racial characteristics, because they've chased the wenches out of the village, and are still persuing them.

:(

All games started 'cept for Jim L. (nothing to worry about, I know him) and rolling long. Contact achieved.

Dead bodies everywhere.

The scenarios are VERY different and I enjoy that a whole lot.

[Mr. Burns]Excellent[/Mr. Burns]

White4 turn back at ya and I must go to bed as just come back from the theatre and it is late here.

BTW another bloody HMG jammed and once again you are getting off lightly.

Those damn Poles in the factory sabotaging our weapons.

;)

Please leave some wine in the village as my men will need a drink.

smile.gif

H

TOURNEY I, Section 4!!

We have our first mid-tourney casualty. Beckman has had to withdraw because of Real Life, or should I say, Real Wife. LOL!!

If you want to take Beckman's place, email me!

Be forewarned. You will have to play the games that are already in progress unless BOTH of you agree to a restart. None of the games have progressed beyond the first few turns. I'd push for a restart at this point if I was a replacement.

Treeburst155 out.

Has anyone heard from Hobo? I sent two emails to him to let him know who I was and ready to receive the first file from him. He hasn't return a reply back to me in a week. Is he out there :confused:

It's been about a week and a half since the game files went out. On June 20th, two full weeks into the Invasion, I will begin relieving people of command if they don't send at least a quick email to their opponents.

Thanks for keeping me informed of possible problems, guys. Keep it up!

I'm working on Beckman's replacement.

Treeburst155 out.

In spite of terrible iMac problems, I got running again and have responded to Soddball, Ugbash and Michael Dorosh.

The computer, which had been running okay, booted glacially, then hung up completely early this morning, displaying an open and empty CM window and a selected but frozen hard drive. Period. The only thing I could do onscreen was minimize the CM window. Other than that, the whole computer was locked up so thoroughly that only brute force methods would switch it off. Even with the computer stripped of all extraneous connections, it booted so slowly (45 seconds per icon) that I figured I was doomed. It got through that, then decided to not read the CD drive. Aiieee! I got that one untangled after a few attempts involving closing the program and reinserting the CD. Given that the computer's been thoroughly gone through by Apple certified techs, and given certain technical indicators, I'm concerned what Treeburst155 calls the Seismic Sensor may be back. Am off to check www.maj.com for solar flares and geomagnetic storms. My iMac doesn't like those either.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

TOURNEY I, Section 4!!

We have our first mid-tourney casualty. Beckman has had to withdraw because of Real Life, or should I say, Real Wife. LOL!!

If you want to take Beckman's place, email me!

Be forewarned. You will have to play the games that are already in progress unless BOTH of you agree to a restart. None of the games have progressed beyond the first few turns. I'd push for a restart at this point if I was a replacement.

Treeburst155 out.

I vote for game in progress but only because things were looking good for me..sorry "replacement" but it is for wine afterall..

T II, Section 3. Still haven't heard boo from Tabpub despite having emailed him although he has previously said in this forum that he had a serious case of the "she who must be obeyed" offensive causing disruption.

Anybody else had any luck with Tabpub? I'm still waiting on a setup file so I'm very much at 1st base.

Regards

Jim R.

Thanks, Kanonier. Update me again in the middle of next week. I need to stay up to date on possible MIAs. Some are natural procrastinators I think; but everybody should hear at least something from their opponents by the two week mark. As time goes on I will get less and less lenient with slackers.

TOURNEY I, Section 4,

Beckman has been replaced by Saport, who lives in Thailand. Welcome aboard, Saport!! Saport has been sent all his briefings and passwords, and you should all have an updated contact list.

Treeburst155 out.