The Death Clock of the PENG CHALLENGE Thread Tolls for Thee

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Snippage of his explanation as to why he's been elsewhere rather than here... Yep, I know I sure was in a tizzy over that one. Thanks. No really, thanks tons for putting me to slee... I mean, putting my mind to rest.

So no turns have gone out, and posting here has been spotty, at best.

But that shall now change.

Snippage of his account of finding a personal saviour while roaming about in the wilderness. In other words, in Canada.

Sounded like a hunger induced hallucination to me. Or maybe he "got lucky" with someone's throw rug.

The good news is, it eventually came to an end.

Hey, SomeNachos, are you too busy contemplating your newfound Polar Bear dogma to play a little CM with one of the unwashed masses of nonbelievers? Seems to me you voiced some ambition to indulge me (no, not with that) before you went off to Canada to commune with Fred.

Papa

Originally posted by Mr_Gonzo_The_Rooster:

Yes we have match our skills on the Battlefield and I remember losing, and winning...

I have a target and already playing and have completed a second target.

As for the Serf I will not Let up, and for you I would not bother to play against since your skils on the field of play can no longer challenge me.

Rooster

So, just out of curiosity, how many times were you actually dropped on your head as a child? Or can't you count that high?

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Snippage of his explanation as to why he's been elsewhere rather than here... Yep, I know I sure was in a tizzy over that one. Thanks. No really, thanks tons for putting me to slee... I mean, putting my mind to rest.

So no turns have gone out, and posting here has been spotty, at best.

But that shall now change.

Snippage of his account of finding a personal saviour while roaming about in the wilderness. In other words, in Canada.

Sounded like a hunger induced hallucination to me. Or maybe he "got lucky" with someone's throw rug.

The good news is, it eventually came to an end.

Hey, SomeNachos, are you too busy contemplating your newfound Polar Bear dogma to play a little CM with one of the unwashed masses of nonbelievers? Seems to me you voiced some ambition to indulge me (no, not with that) before you went off to Canada to commune with Fred.

Papa</font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Papa

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

Alright then, Papa Khann. I will accept a setup from you. No more than 1500 base points. Quick Battle, please, I don't wish to expend a scenario, from whatever source, on your infidel ramblings. All other conditions are yours to set.

I have withheld the full scrutiny, abuse, and...'attention' of the ÜberGnome from your aimless postings because, after all, you are a Landsmann. That shall change.

You have had your day in the sandbox, Papa Khann. Your time of poncing about with the young and the foolish is at an end.

Send me the setup. Then make your peace with whatever ludicrous entity you may worship. For I will feed you to Great Fred.

May he have mercy on your useless, pointless, and flavourless soul.

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

Alright then, Papa Khann. I will accept a setup from you. No more than 1500 base points. Quick Battle, please, I don't wish to expend a scenario, from whatever source, on your infidel ramblings. All other conditions are yours to set.

I have withheld the full scrutiny, abuse, and...'attention' of the ÜberGnome from your aimless postings because, after all, you are a Landsmann. That shall change.

You have had your day in the sandbox, Papa Khann. Your time of poncing about with the young and the foolish is at an end.

Send me the setup. Then make your peace with whatever ludicrous entity you may worship. For I will feed you to Great Fred.

May he have mercy on your useless, pointless, and flavourless soul.

My Liege dalem (note to self, buy Master capital D upon attaining Knighthood and sufficient income to afford) has pronounced that I shall play only Meeting Engagements. In accordance with his wishes and your instructions, I have initiated a 1500 point QB ME. You as Allies. Me as the godless, heathen masses of Panzer Armee Khann. The file wings its way to you even now, SomeNachos.

You being one of the venerable (antiquated) and experienced (arthritic) Olde Ones, I can only hope to learn from (laugh at) your, I'm sure, profound (inane) and masterful (malignant) tactical genius (tactless gabble).

Papa

The primordial scene of the Pe.. challenge thread (will not speak the unspoken) ...displays the tendencies of zoo baboons running around the oh so dark pond, smearing in this case verbal excrement on each other in a bid to find a leader (a fruitless task, given the genetic pool.) But like baboons even an ssn seems to have one. Pond baboons seem to relish the grooming habit involving swollen blushing appendages. Being outside the pond I can clearly see the tar-colored water is but 3 inches deep. Thus I - unlike you - may attend and thus leave at my leisure. I have little fancy for primates with the exception of that little one ....the small proboscis monkey with the more chiseled features of the lot, has caught my attention being late and seeing as drink possibly clouded my ability to spot the more witless of the creatures. I hereby challenge ...hold on, must ask the zoo-keeper to look up the name... ah yes, Mr. Yeknowdo'thacat'sthistle or some such... Do not look surprised, you were the one I thought had discovered tools, but alas it was but a shaved cat or what looks like a cat? ..on your lap. Well at least it's - I think - it's partially shaved, back side I can assure ye - I am unable to tell: viewing being obscured by all the ropes, tires and straw. The game is a TCP/IP, also known to those on your kind of diet as a death match...heart attack speed. Reach not for your pine cane and lithium.....STOP!!!!! Please unhitch that poor creature from your lap before we play! Show up for battle and I can assure you it will be over before that spittle running down your cheeks is dry. You will find the game posted in the oh so strange place as Opponent Finder. Do not waste any more of my time, Sir Spanker will not be there to influence your feeble mind.... or relieve you of that retched beast you call a friend.

Member: Mace

Member Number: 3762

Email Address: rknight1@bigpond.net.au

Occupation: bloody great bloke and real stud (ewe know who ewe are)

Interests: wargaming, military modelling, precision dingle-extraction

Accomplishments: GED (24 yrs), Baccalaurate in Interspecies Husbandry Aboriginal Univ. 2001

ICQ ID: 32443162

IQ: 32

Umm.... I think your profile says it all

Will he accept Great Fred as his personal saviour?

Not that that's required, of course, I'm just interested.

I say, Lurkur has shown himself...well, not 'worthy', as such, but certainly less worthless than many others. And he even took time to try and lead this rather lackwitted 'Rooster' fellow back on to the path of righteousness (hard to tell if it had any profound effect).

I'd say make him a Knight. What sayeth Berli? How speaketh Peng? Someone call the Justicar at poolside (you know how he loves it when a uniformed hotel employee has to carry the silver phone out to poolside on the special long cord, and stand there and hold it while the Justicar handles business), any reason why young Lurkur shouldn't get the nod, Old Foul Joe?

Absolutely NOT!

Mike

Member No 364: Number of Posts 47

MBT Comment: Low member number and a minimum number of posts: Does it really take that long to string a sentence together!

Naja

Member No 1632: Number of Posts 128

MBT Comment: Learn something from Mike - if you've got nothing worth posting, post nothing at all!

Bed time gentlemen, please shut the door on the way out.

Toodles.

Mace

Ouch! My Berlich's stingin!

Attention Veteran Miniature Wargamers!

If you are miniature AND a wargamer

born between August 14, 1909 and

November 24, 1964

you may qualify for one or more of the following! 88% Medical Coverage in:

Alopecia (Hair Loss)

Prostate/Bowel Dysfunction

Webmeister Degeneration

Spousal Botox Treatment

I think I can help, contact me. (No one else has to know)

First, let me tell you that while attending that great Canadian music festival, I underwent spiritual rebirth. So profound was the experience that I was moved to write a song celebrating this apotheosis, that I shall share with you now in a jolly spiritual sing-song.

Now some men pray to gods

And some sacrifice to devils

And some folk go to church

And some to satanic revels

Some place faith only in science

While others worship money

But my god’s greatest of all, although you might find him funny

Refrain: There’s a Power watching over me

And I even know his name

He’s a great, white polar bear named Fred

He loves me and he guides me

Comforts me and chides me

And he’s promised that he’ll eat me when I’m dead

Well I used to walk alone,

And I often walked in darkness

Through a spiritual landscape

Filled with ugliness and starkness

But now aurora borealis

Flames all around my head

‘Cause a great white bear will eat me when I’m dead

You can talk about your heavens

You can talk about your hells

You can ponder and debate

About where your soul will dwell

But when I’m dead and gone

And Fred’s taken that last bite

I will spend eternity, as a pile of frozen ****e

Refrain

Don’t fill me with embalming fluid

Let’s skip that old cremation

I want to return all that I was and am

And be at one with all creation

So when I’m dead and gone

And shuffled off this mortal coil

Passing through great Fred’s intestines, will be my final toil

Now Fred performs no miracles

Except that of digestion

To punish sinners, raise up saints

That’s just out of the question

No temples have been raised to him

Except the mound there’ll be

When he’s finally digested, and excreted me

Refrain

If you believe in my polar bear

Then he’ll believe in you

And when you’re dead and gone my friend

Great Fred will eat you too

And we’ll make our merry way

Through the bowels of another species

To be immortalized forever, as polar bear feces

There you have it, my friends. The first hymn in the Church of Great Fred, or Psalm 1, as it were.

I couldn't let this spiritually uplifting song fade away with the last MBT...so I brought it over to the new Peng thread.

I was a lost soul...(well, what do you expect being married to Berli!)...until I read this joyous song...I then went through an amazing spiritual re-birth...I will never be the same person again...thanks to the ÜberGnome.

I believe in Fred.

Send all donations to: First Church of Great Fred

c/o The ÜberGnome

somewhere in Minneapolis

Be a believer!

Persephone