WOOOOHOOO!!! I GOT IT!!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by UPCdave:

Actually Parabellum...there is a certain Hauptsturmführer in the widely acclaimed 'Marxdorf' scenario which deserves to be shown to the world...go on...yes, the smart looking bloke with a funny last name :D

Someone we both know? ;)

OK, so we got wishes for Hungarians, a truck, and, ah forgot it.

Wait, yes, a SdKfZ 251/22.

Ok, let's see what I can dig out...

Give me a few minutes...

Gryphon, just in case I didnt explain to well in the other thread, the Sdkfz 251/22 will look like a standard half track at the moment. smile.gif

Unfortuantely we didnt have room (and time) to fit all of the textures onto the CD, so we had to make a choice. Either cut out the vehicles that didnt make it on, or add them in now with substitue models and update as many of them as we can post release. We decided to go with the later option, which gives you guys many many more vehicles to use than otherwise would have been possible. smile.gif

Dan

Dan

Parabellum, can you show a pic of a half-squad of Roumanians with only two men remaining behind a hedge with a burning late Panther 35m away on their right and 3 T-34 200m away from them shooting at a 88mm Flak gun all buttoned but one ? (if an air attack is under way at the same time it would be better)

Thanks

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Game is released Oct 10th in Sweden

Ok, so now we have it confirmed (?) that Denmark gets it September 27th, Norway October 2nd, Sweden October 10th and God knows about the rest of Europa (utside Germany of course)! It's obviously hard for CDV to ship to more than one country at a time! :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's still not possible to order the english version of CM:BB on CDV's homepage. I sure hope BTS thinks really hard about whether they'll use CDV again or not! :mad:

Para, could we get some hot info about the editor?

I'd really would like to know what's possible to do with a save-game file (i.e. when you load the end game file into the editor).

Thanks for all the info you give us! I've cooled off a bit now ... ;)

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ParaBellum:

OK, anyone want Fins? You get Fins!

Here they come:

cmbb2.jpg

Oh my ! Oh my ! SWEET ! There seems to be work for the modders with the winter camouflage...</font>

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Kekk, good idea, thx for helping.

Np, I don't have any other use for that webspace anyway.

Originally posted by Panzer76:

For the guys that can't see his links or pictures, I use Opera (try it!!) and can't see nothin', had to switch to IE to see the links to the pic's.

OT: Funny that, I use Opera (6.05 with WebWasher on WXP) and the pics showed up just fine. Cookies off, Enable Proxy on (for WebWasher) and Enable referrer logging off.

And yes, give Opera a try, mucho better than IE.

Originally posted by Hawk:

Para, could we get some hot info about the editor?

I'd really would like to know what's possible to do with a save-game file (i.e. when you load the end game file into the editor).

Thanks for all the info you give us! I've cooled off a bit now ... ;)

OK, when you start a new QB and you are asked for the map features you can now load an older (saved) QB map or a map you created via the editor.

So you can now create a map, play a battle on it, save it and use the same map with all the craters and damages for the next battle. Nice for creating mini-campaigns...

Originally posted by tero:

What do you think about the date of that Stug ? January 1943 ? Did we really have those at that time ? ;)

Hmm, good question. January 1943 ? I don't think we did. I recall the first were purchased sometime before the summer -44, pergaps around the spring of -43 ? Can't remember exactly.

BTS please fix or do somefink ! :D

Originally posted by Gryphon:

Parabellum

Could we have a screen of the purchase screen for the soviet armor in 1944?

And what's the blast value of a Strmtiger round compared to the ISU-152

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gryphon

The Su 152 has a blast value of 305, the SturmTiger one of 2116! What a beast.

Gryphon, I don't want to post too many details, since I think it would spoil the fun for many.