WOOOOHOOO!!! I GOT IT!!!

:D:D:D:D

Sorry for the caps, guys, but I just got a visit from Mr.Postman, and he delivered:

CMBB!!!!!!!!

WOOOT!!

It comes in a DVD case with a 90 page manual. OK, I just wanted to inform you, now I gotta install it an play it for the next 24 hours!!

Long live BFC, hooray for CDV, salute to the german postal service!!

So, am I the first? Do I get a cookie now?

:D:D:D:D

[edited for additional happy faces]

[ September 19, 2002, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Andreas, I guess I first want to check out all the units and goodies.

But in the evening I'd like to play you.

Email is in the profile. I am kzh, so I will be around most of the day.

BTW - I am going to be in Worms at the end of October, so let's see if we can organise drinks or somefink, maybe with Helge and some of the other bottom-dwellers in the Rhein-Neckar region.

Originally posted by Stixx:

Only a 90 page manual?

I read some where the manual was going to be bigger than CMBO and the CMBO manual is 177 pages (Plus those 2 blank ones at the back they didn't print on ;) )

The game specification for the international version states "Printed 266 page game manual". So my guess is that CDV had to make a compromise in order to fit it into a DVD-case. Unless it has a very small print. smile.gif

Enjoy ParaBellum smile.gif

You appear to be the first to recieve it! I just finished playing the Eberswaldes Last Stand scenario...make sure you check it out for a visually cool looking little map and one nasty little fire fight smile.gif

Dan

[ September 19, 2002, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Parabellum,

Despite remembering all too well the failed Axis attack at Herr Zimmerling's house I simply must get my filthy hands on the German version...just so I can see 'Sturmangriffe' in the orders menu.

Just a quick question...are there CDV logos splashed all over the place? Is the US soldier still on the cover? Mate, we need all the info...then you can get back to your thesis.

David

Originally posted by UPCdave:

Parabellum,

Despite remembering all too well the failed Axis attack at Herr Zimmerling's house I simply must get my filthy hands on the German version...just so I can see 'Sturmangriffe' in the orders menu.

Just a quick question...are there CDV logos splashed all over the place? Is the US soldier still on the cover? Mate, we need all the info...then you can get back to your thesis.

David

No CDV logos all over the place, just one screen when loading CMBB, pretty much like the demo. And the US soldier is still on the cover... :D

Ah, the Sturmangriffe!

And "Durchschlag" in my ears sounds way better than "penetration" *cough*...