Why do we Challenge Peng? Because we CAN CAN CAN!!!!

dalem

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

Simple really..... On a day to day basis it would be Guy, Fella, Bloke, Man. (nothing out of the ordinary)

Denigrating men only comes into our vocabulariy when someone makes us angry for no reason other than to make themselves feel good. A woman would never do such a thing. Eh Persephone ;)

That's right YK2! :D

Persephone

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Leeo, let's just call that set-up I sent you last night "extremely what-if" or perhaps a "semi-historical battle between the Italians and Russians in a large industrial center somewhere 200 miles north of Stalingrad" 'kay?

Or you could call it 'Panzer Leadermade a really daft assumption and didn't get around to checking up on it until the next day'.

Guest PondScum

Seanachai, where is your sense of decency? Where is your urge to hide the shame? Where is your leading-by-example? Where, in short, is the NEXT INCARNATION of the MBT?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Leeo, let's just call that set-up I sent you last night "extremely what-if" or perhaps a "semi-historical battle between the Italians and Russians in a large industrial center somewhere 200 miles north of Stalingrad" 'kay?

I'd prefer to call it the stake in Panty Leader's heart that finally puts an end to his incessant twitching, quivering, and general pre-rigor mortis movements.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

There are innummerable children reading this. Some of them are quite old.

Entirely my point Seanacoochiecoo :D </font>