Why do we Challenge Peng? Because we CAN CAN CAN!!!!

dalem

This is the infamous Cesspool, or Mutha Beautiful Thread, or Peng Challenge Thread.

Know ye these riddles and yea, be able to answer them before you soil yourself by entering within:

It had a beginning, but has no end.

It has a heirarchy, but it is Chaos personified.

To be mocked properly ye must Play, and to Play ye must needs Challenge someone of your own ilk, and to Challenge you must taunt, but ye shall not use words of filth and crass meaning, lest you become withered in the sight of the MBT.

Ye must hold forth with staunch conviction and harsh wit (i.e. sound off like you have a pair), yet ye must not refer to naughty bits overmuch (i.e. don't sound off about your pair).

Ye must entertain the MBT with tales of your victories, and lies about your defeats.

If you know the answer to all of the above to be "the MBT" then you may enter and be unwelcome for a while until we get tired of mocking you. If you cannot see the answer clearly, then you must immediately Sodd Off!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

(As tha' a Polish Flag tha' Goanna as wavin'?)

Goanna, you gibbering pansy sugar-cube-like excuse for a man. You were actually using an umbrella!! Oh, that is rich, it is. "Oh, let's not let a little drizzle fall upon our fair skin."

HA <big>HA</big> friggin' ha! You are naught but a big girly-man afraid of the rain. Don't ever come to Oregon, 'cause you'll get laughed right out of the state.

You poncey pillock!

"Oo, Oo, I'll not participate in the manly art of firearms without the benefit of an umbrella if it is drizzling even slightly."

That sort of sums up your prowess, eh, you water-cringeing git?

Originally posted by OGSF:

An noo, tha bit wha some bugger hae removed tha "semi-auto" option fraim mah 1942 SMLE Lee Enfield No1 MkIII*....

Firearm safety be damned! That makes three of your little "Silent Turkeys" I've watched and not once have I seen either of you shoot off so much as a toe! Don't you know you're playing to a jaded audience? You could've at least given Goanna the camera and sent him down range to get close ups of the target as you aimed in it's general direction. Or vice versa. Either way it would have been prime time entertainment.

Next time, take a twelve pack of tall boys with you and show us some excitement!

dalem you are a skid mark on the underwear of the universe and I'm after seeing you humiliated and put in your proper place. Your challenge (if such it can be called) is accepted.

I'll find a scenario that will feature YOUR Italians and will allow you to practice your surrenders. While you did have it down pretty well in CMBO you'll need to get up to speed with CMBB surrenders ... it's the only thing you seem to do well and you wouldn't want to disappoint your opponents.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

(As tha' a Polish Flag tha' Goanna as wavin'?)

Goanna, you gibbering pansy sugar-cube-like excuse for a man. You were actually using an umbrella!! Oh, that is rich, it is. "Oh, let's not let a little drizzle fall upon our fair skin."

HA <big>HA</big> friggin' ha! You are naught but a big girly-man afraid of the rain. Don't ever come to Oregon, 'cause you'll get laughed right out of the state.

You poncey pillock!

"Oo, Oo, I'll not participate in the manly art of firearms without the benefit of an umbrella if it is drizzling even slightly."

That sort of sums up your prowess, eh, you water-cringeing git?</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

An noo, tha bit wha some bugger hae removed tha "semi-auto" option fraim mah 1942 SMLE Lee Enfield No1 MkIII*....

Firearm safety be damned! That makes three of your little "Silent Turkeys" I've watched and not once have I seen either of you shoot off so much as a toe! Don't you know you're playing to a jaded audience? You could've at least given Goanna the camera and sent him down range to get close ups of the target as you aimed in it's general direction. Or vice versa. Either way it would have been prime time entertainment.

Next time, take a twelve pack of tall boys with you and show us some excitement!</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

This is the infamous Tivoli La Cesspool, or "We like to CAN, CAN, CAN all niiiiight!" Thread.

Oh great! I always wanted to see the "Gang of 4" as depicted so eloquently of late by Madame Persephone doing the CAN CAN!

"ROLL UP, ROLL UP - watch the Cute Dwarf Seanachai do the Whirling Dervish under Bountiful Berli's billowing bottom's-up bloomers, whilst Hand-Jive Joe and the Cross-dressed Peng do the Light Fandango cheek to cheek!".

Ewww! I just couldn't imagine that!

It's just as well wannabe SSN's have stilted intellects. Otherwise who knows what sordid little scenarios might be fostered within..

Sir AussieJeff

{Keepin tha' bastaaaards honest!}

[ September 28, 2002, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Time for a gamey update:

To all my current opponents, which includes, near as I can recall anyway....

Joe x2 (oh what a ghastly thought... imagine if there were actually TWO of Joe)

Seanachai x2 (no... stop... the pain!!!)

dalem

PondScum

Berli

Boo

Mike

My email service is having some sort of conniption fit. I can receive files just fine. And I can send files just fine. Oh boy, can I EVER send those files, eh, PondScum?

The problem is, this worthless lump of circuitry perched atop my desk seems unable to alert itself to the fact that it has successfully sent a file to one or more of you pillocks. You see, IT thinks that somehow it has failed. That somehow the job it has done is inadequate. But will it just sit and mope and resign itself to being less than adequate? Of course not. IT WILL TRY AGAIN! And again. And again. And again... and, oh well, even the likes of you lot must have the idea by now.

PondScum, sorry about those 13 copies of the last file I tried to send to you clogging up your Inbox. I only tried to send it once. Honest.

I'm just going to toddle off to bed now for a good nights sleep. Tomorrow I must make a long drive to visit the MSN (cough, cough) support center in person. Oh say, dalem, could I borrow some of your, um, hardware? I can't guarantee that you'll get it back, but when the authorities arrive and make their way over the mounds of former MSN (cough, cough) support personnel to confiscate your hardware, I'll be sure to mention that it doesn't actually belong to me.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

[QB]I'm just going to toddle off to bed now for a good nights sleep. Tomorrow I must make a long drive to visit the MSN (cough, cough) support center in person. Oh say, dalem, could I borrow some of your, um, hardware? I can't guarantee that you'll get it back, but when the authorities arrive and make their way over the mounds of former MSN (cough, cough) support personnel to confiscate your hardware, I'll be sure to mention that it doesn't actually belong to me.

Sure, use MSN. It's like taking money right out of my family's mouths. That's okay. We'll manage somehow.....

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>PondScum, sorry about those 13 copies of the last file I tried to send to you clogging up your Inbox. I only tried to send it once. Honest.</font>

Oh, you can't fool me. You were just trying 12 other possible futures in which your two armored cars didn't meet their doom at the hands of my 50MM MORTAR OF DEATH, weren't you?

By the way, would this be the wrong time to mention that, technically, I'm currently working for MSN? What can I say, Berli hasn't got a monopoly on the evil franchise around here.

Originally posted by PondScum:

By the way, would this be the wrong time to mention that, technically, I'm currently working for MSN? What can I say, Berli hasn't got a monopoly on the evil franchise around here.

It simply turns my stomach to think that a cesspooler could work for a large ISP like that. I mean really, what's it all coming to? And a former squire of mine too....

Gentlemen,

I am making the following announcement because of the new and splendiferous CMBB.

1. If any of my CMBO opponents want to play in CMBB, give me a holler. We can do a ceasefire in CMBO and you can get your damned victory. We can then start up a game in CMBB.

2. If any of my current CMBO PBEM opponents want to continue the CMBO game to it’s fruition (my defeat), please let me know and I will continue with that obligation, of course.

3. I will email this to my current PBEM opponents because you may be too busy playing CMBB to check this sad excuse for a Peng thread.

4. I have sent a setup to a Mister Lindan as my first PBEM because I am fickle and still waiting for Moriarty to quit his job and play full time like me.

That is all. Go about your mundane lives as before.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Gentlemen,

I am making the following announcement because of the new and splendiferous CMBB.

1. If any of my CMBO opponents want to play in CMBB, give me a holler. We can do a ceasefire in CMBO and you can get your damned victory. We can then start up a game in CMBB.

2. If any of my current CMBO PBEM opponents want to continue the CMBO game to it’s fruition (my defeat), please let me know and I will continue with that obligation, of course.

3. I will email this to my current PBEM opponents because you may be too busy playing CMBB to check this sad excuse for a Peng thread.

4. I have sent a setup to a Mister Lindan as my first PBEM because I am fickle and still waiting for Moriarty to quit his job and play full time like me.

That is all. Go about your mundane lives as before.

You sequentious numbering lackwit. Perhaps your unibrow hairs have sent roots to find nourishment in your frontal lobe. Methinks they'll starve.

Originally posted by PondScum:

I notice you said "technically". There's a good lad. Not too bright, but honest as the day is long.

PondScum, trust me, your customers know how unlikely it is that anyone at MSN would be capable of actually doing anything about, well, anything. Therefore, we are also aware that any MSN employee would only be employed in the "technically speaking" sense.

Papa

PS

No really, they're aware of the problem and quite confident that a fix will be in place by OCTOBER FREAKING 4th.

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>PondScum, trust me, your customers know how unlikely it is that anyone at MSN would be capable of actually doing anything about, well, anything.</font>

I can't interest you in an upgrade to MSN 8, then? "Tastes great!" "Less filling!" "Sends four times as many emails per attempt!"