Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

Originally posted by dalem:

O thank the gods. Someone new finally registered on the forum with a username based on a German gun/cannon/general/tank/wrench/tieclip.

That almost never happens.

Hey, I resemble that remark! Well, at least I take my name from a jackboot stomping Bread, bullets, butter, beer and pretzels ubermenschen (WTF??) rather than a namby-pamby "four dead in Ohio" dandelion eating Crosby, Stills, Nash and Dalem hippie.

That's it - to-nite, QB, 300 points, 10 turns, city, infantry only, meeting engagement. And you won't auto-sneak outta this one.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Delaney:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Still living, are we? Haven't been offered drinks that fizzle and smoke from Delaney yet?

Hmmm...

I feel I ought to apologize.I didn't mean to get your hopes up, Boo Radley. PL drinks with ease knowing I'm far too lazy to plan and carry out his death.

Now if an opportunity presents itself...

Delaney</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Delaney:

I feel I ought to apologize.I didn't mean to get your hopes up, Boo Radley. PL drinks with ease knowing I'm far too lazy to plan and carry out his death.

Too lazy, or is it the Stokholm syndrome?</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Delaney:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Still living, are we? Haven't been offered drinks that fizzle and smoke from Delaney yet?

Hmmm...

Now if an opportunity presents itself...

Delaney</font>