Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

'Tis new to thee? Then hearken unto the Rules (as posted and amended. E&OE) before you go making a complete fool of yourself -- not that that will stop you.

Aleph) Sod Off!!!!

Null) If you haven't had the decency to Sod Off!! already, then challenge someone. Afterall, it's a challenge thread, innit? And by someone, we mean someone who'll actually pay any attention to you, unlike your parents, and unlike the Kaniggets, Seniour Kaniggets, and Olde Ones, because we have better things to do with our time, like de-lint our navels. After that, Sod Off!!!

Eighth Trigram) If you're going to challenge someone -- and I really can't overstress this -- Sound off like you've got a pair!! Then kindly Sod Off!!

Contrariwise) The corollary to the above is don't sound off about your pair. We couldn't care less for such trivialities. Likewise, keep the racism, sexism, speciesism, and phallocratic hegemony where it belongs, in government, but not in this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread That Will Always Be There. If you can't do that, or even if you can, Sod Off.

Not to put to fine a point on it) Be nice to the Ladies of the 'Pool or face the consequences.

Are you still here?) Sod Off!!!.

[edited for the sheer, unadulterated deliciousness of it]

[ November 17, 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Hakko Ichiu ]

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you forgot a few points but then considering that it's YOU we must cut you some slack I suppose. However I must point out that any SSN who has hopes of any recognition had best have an email address and a general location in their profile.

Mind we'd much prefer they just Sod Off!

Joe

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I could'nt agree more on this one!

How come you've got time to post here when you're a <big><big>MONTH</big></big> late with your turn back to me you dorkus!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Well Hakko Achoo, that was a fine start to the thread...

Then the usual nobs came along and started posting. Kinda sad in a way

I guess you'll have to live with it Mr Berli , all that's in here are the usual nobs.

Spoiler Alert: Talk aboot scenarios and stuff in here so if you care don't effing read it.

Alrighty then:

Beat Elvis at the morning zoo like Howard Stern beat John DeBella. We just started some other thing called Tiger Tiger. I think I should be worried.

Am wholloping Dr Alimantiado a/k/a Mattias at Directive number 3 or whatever the heck it was called. Whomever made that scenario could have done a better job at it. Its like Ruskies Hammer Germans for 10 turns and then reinfocements come in and hammer the Ruskies for the remainder of the game until they are dead dead dead.

QB vs Gaylord Flockhead. too close to call although a schrecky thing just pumped a few rounds into one of his clankety things. Seems like it should prolly be dead at this particular period of time. He's got 2 more clankety things settin right next to the swiss cheese model but they show no signs of hightailing it out of dodge, which is good news for my other schrecky bits that are sneakin aboot the area.

Demo game against The Lizard King I think I might owe him a turn, but as he's been travelling I don't care.

Berli owes me a turn

I owe Seanacahi a setup.

AJ still owes me a turn from the stinking PoS he made in CMBO. I think he should send me a setup in CMBB of some sort and we'll just forget about his chickening out in CMBO.

What else? whom do I owe? Whom owes me? dunno.

Peng

Peng thou art a stench in the nostrils of all right thinking CessPoolers ... at least those that don't currently have said nostrils plugged with a finger or two delving the depths for ... well we needn't get into that I don't think.

We don't give a rat's ASS (or for that matter any other part of the rat) about your outerboard games. They may as well not even exist as far as we are concnerned and YOU of all people should know that.

I even did you the courtesy of offering to play you again after your gamey CMBO setup that was abandoned after you left Salt Lake but did you even bother to answer ... YOU DID NOT!

Bah! I'm ashamed to post on a thread with your name on it but what can you do.

Joe

I'm all about Dis'in the Lawyers. However, when it comes down to the push and shove over the exchange of expensive real estate, I'm all over that Having an attorney with my best interests in mind look over all the papers kind of stuff. Really, when swimming in a big F'n tank of lawyers, it's very nice to have a good, honorable (he's proved himself, despite the oxymoronic-bent of the term) attorney sifting through all the paperwork.

On a side note, due to the above-said transaction, my normal {prior to the last month or so} gerbil-like turn rate has slowed to Agua Perdido proportions. If any of you gits that I'm playing would like a cease-fire, I'd be happy to comply. Otherwise, we're down to a turn a week or less.

I really wish I had more time to hate you all individually, but at the moment, the best I can arrange is a "Global Hatred" fund. I hope to pick up the pace of turns (and hate, you pretentious pretenders to eptitude) in a few weeks or months.

If this discomfits you in any way, I am ecstatic.

For all those of you worried by the continuing march of Odd-Ozzyness around here, take heart - for the Aussies are not.

Taking heart that is. Except in the form of attacks.

Turns out Macey and Stupa et al are merely the vanguard of a bunch of Chubby Chequers, Rolly-polly's and overweight orzies.

No doubt our resident lardo will welcome them to his tub, perhaps get them all complimentary liposuction sessions or somesuch.

It should be disgusting to watch, so I'm not going to bother - toodle pip - I'm off to the gym now!