Soviet Splash Screen

Haven't found any Soviet/Red Army splash screen mods. Lots of German ones but none for the CCCP (unless I've missed them).

Has anyone seen any? Have a direct link to same?

I started to work on one using some wartime Soviet art (classic stuff!) but decided to ask first in order not to duplicate someone's efforts.

Ian

Pavlov's Red Victory GUI is the best one out there IMHO. It's an amazing interface conversion mod. You can get it here .

Just do a search under the designers and look for Pavlov. You won't regret it.

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. I just checked your profile Ian. You live in Collingwood? I live in Bradford and work in Alliston! Small world huh?

[ December 28, 2002, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Here's my efforts so far...

screen.jpg

I Still have some fine tuning to do, plus some of the accessory screens/buttons to tweak. Will post it on the MOD site when completed in the next 2-3 days.

Comments welcome. Please.

Ian

PS. Axe2121: Just down the road from me, so to speak. I ride through there on my bike sometimes when I'm out on a road trip. I live and work and eat and drink and pi... well, you know ... in Collingwood.

Originally posted by ichadwick:

Haven't found any Soviet/Red Army splash screen mods. Lots of German ones but none for the CCCP (unless I've missed them).

Has anyone seen any? Have a direct link to same?

I started to work on one using some wartime Soviet art (classic stuff!) but decided to ask first in order not to duplicate someone's efforts.

Ian

rmz-splash.jpg

http://www.cmmods.com/

look under designer russellmz