Battles

I just received the Bundle Pack yesterday and have been having a great time ever since. Been playing with the Americans wherever I can but so far the only battle I've won is the Tutorial (where you seize the crossroads). Got my men slaughtered at Aachen and in the Carentan operation plus my French soldiers lost some 8 tanks to one Panther in Paris. I have a lot to learn I suppose :)

Anyway, out of curiosity is there any way to organize the battles so that you can play them in chronological order? It kind've bugs me to play D-Day one minute then attack the Eagle's Nest next. Or at least some way that I know which battle comes after what... it's not a big deal by any means, just a personal preference :).

i'm fairly new to the game myself - haven't noticed any way to organize the scenerios chronologically

your question did remind me of one i had though

anyone know if it's possible to organize, perhaps by creating sud-d's off the scenarios directory where i could put the 3rd party created scenarios i'm starting to download and play

as it stands now, when i download them into the scenarios directory and they get mixed into the list with everything else that came with the game

i made a promise to myself that when i played a scenario i got from the scenario depot i'd go back and review it and it makes it just that much harder for me to keep them straight unless i segregate them out somehow...

Originally posted by Falcon988:

Got my men slaughtered at Aachen and in the Carentan operation plus my French soldiers lost some 8 tanks to one Panther in Paris..

Wellcome! smile.gif

========

Webs nice timing ;)

Edit beacuse of Webs :cool:

[ December 28, 2002, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]

Originally posted by Webs:

For CMBO, here, as near as I can figure out:

CMBObydate.jpg

Thanks a lot. That's really made my battles more coherent :). The British Airbourne practically lost Pegasus Bridge though... would've if the invasion forces hadn't linked up at the last minute though we had some 90 killed. I don't know how the heck they did that in real life. Right now I'm with the 82nd on D-Day itself trying to hold yet another bridge with much loss. Good news is that the remaining Germans are on the other side of the causeway some 200 yards away and the causeway is surrounded by Marsh so no halftracks can come across. Hence the Germans will have to come straight down the road (if they do come at all). Right now we're just sitting around 200 yards apart facing each other WW1 style. War is so bloody difficult :-P

By the way, is there any list like that for Barbarossa to Berlin? I'd like to play that in order too when I get to it.