The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Bah! My download is currently stuck on 16 hours and 30 minutes!!!

BTS please fix or do somefink!

Can you hear Crickets and nothing else? If not, why the Hell (praise be to Berli) don't you have broadband?</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by OGSF:

35 min 50 sec

That's good... because there's a CMBB SETUP IN YOUR INBOX ALREADY, ya great caber-waving Spaniel-fondler. Your puny T34's will be no match for my hardened Ostfront veterans.

PS "Oooh, purty!"

PPS It took 2 hours 3 minutes

[ August 31, 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hawkmek:

Is Peng going to infest this thread also?

I think they should remain where they are.

CMBB has already been tainted.

We must go where the Bozos go, lad. And I think we're all Bozos on this bus.</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Bah! My download is currently stuck on 16 hours and 30 minutes!!!

BTS please fix or do somefink!

Can you hear Crickets and nothing else? If not, why the Hell (praise be to Berli) don't you have broadband?</font>

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Peng ist verboten!!!

The good thing is that when we ask you to shut the door on the way out, you're going to freeze to death outside in the Russian Winter.

We can't begin to tell you how happy that makes us! :D

Mace</font>

Does this mean tha tI have to monitor two Peng threads.

An emphatic No!

Any who post to the CMBO Peng thread after this are by definition wanna-be's.

The MBT has moved to the Ostfront.

Arbeit befreien Sie macht.

(or whatever was posted on the workcamp gates)

[ August 31, 2002, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

We must go where the Bozos go, lad. And I think we're all Bozos on this bus.

And in honor of that obscure reference, how about a little sing-song to pass the time away while all you mooks are busy downloading?

"Back from the shadows again.

Back where an Injun's your friend.

Where the vegetable's are green

And you can pee right into the stream

(And that's important!)

We're back from the shadows again."

Guest PondScum

I ask that all members of the Peng Challenge Thread stumble on over to my very strange thread asking that I be given the right of ordering CMBB before any other mortal, and chime in like a GOOD, THOROUGH, AND ULTIMATELY STRANGE Member of the Peng Challenge Thread.

You mean the one where you admit you only have TWO utility bills, i.e. electricity to run the computer and the phone to get your turns out? That you've abandoned all pretence of using water to clean your body, or gas to heat your gnome-like dwelling?

Trust me, we're not approaching your "very strange thread" till we can hose you down with bleach. From afar. Using very high-pressure hoses. And clothes-pins on our noses. And preferably from within hazmat suits.

PS OGSF, where's my turn then? Download harder, ye mad wee groundskeeper! "Pull, Willy, pull"

[ September 01, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

I ask that all members of the Peng Challenge Thread stumble on over to my very strange thread asking that I be given the right of ordering CMBB before any other mortal, and chime in like a GOOD, THOROUGH, AND ULTIMATELY STRANGE Member of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Selah.

Ooh, an Olde Ones-sanctioned breakout from the MBT

Wilco.

Originally posted by PondScum:

You mean the one where you admit you only have TWO utility bills, i.e. electricity to run the computer and the phone to get your turns out? That you've abandoned all pretence of using water to clean your body, or gas to heat your gnome-like dwelling?

Gas and Water are often included in rent in Mpls. Which isn't to say that he hasn't stopped bathing or heating his home, just that it's because he spends too much time glued to CMBO.

Originally posted by PondScum:

PS OGSF, where's my turn then? Download harder, ye mad wee groundskeeper! "Pull, Willy, pull"

Ah'm tha wun dwin all tha pullin', ye blouse-wearin' poodle walker!!

Edit: Pillock

[ September 01, 2002, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Originally posted by chrisl:

Gas and Water are often included in rent in Mpls. Which isn't to say that he hasn't stopped bathing or heating his home, just that it's because he spends too much time glued to CMBO.

Bull puckey. If he spent that much time in front of CMBO he'd get turns out more often than once a month.

And what's the official word - surely we can't have TWO Peng Threads. For the most important reason that since most of you wheezing assclowns can't manage to be entertaining half of the time, it would be implausible to suspect that you might be even remotely readable 200% of the time.

46% down, no wait, 47% now, crap, 48%. Yeah, I said it.

<big><big>GET THE FERKUK OF THE BLEEDIN' SERVERS YOU BUNCH OF PATHETIC LOWLIFE PARASITES</BIG></BIg>

I swear - by the 41.8mb d/loaded already, by the 1 hr 30 minutes to go, by the rerun of the Startrek episode about hte Organian treaty that I'm watching, that if anything happens I'll come down the bloody phone lines and rip your colons o0ut your nostrils and wrap them around your necks to chock you all to death if anything gets in the way of this!!

Did I ever tell you guys how I got into wargaming?

Well some 30 years ago...31 now..I got a copy of "Purnell's History of WW2 "Specials" dealing with Tanks. In the middle (..the centre fold perhaps?! redface.gif ) was a 2 page spread of Russian equipment - T34/76, 76mm field gun, KV-1 and -2, SU-76 (not quite appropriate for 1941, but never mind) - all in plain steel grey.

The first thing I wanted to know when I startd playing with toys a month or 2 later was how invulnerable the T34 was in 1941 - I was 12 at the time.......

<big><big>........NOW GET OUT OF MY FECKIN' WAY!!</BIG></big>

Another bottle of Pinot Noir beckons.......

<big><big>GET THE FERKUK OF THE BLEEDIN' SERVERS YOU BUNCH OF PATHETIC LOWLIFE PARASITES</BIG></BIg>

I swear - by the 41.8mb d/loaded already, by the 1 hr 30 minutes to go, by the rerun of the Startrek episode about hte Organian treaty that I'm watching, that if anything happens I'll come down the bloody phone lines and rip your colons o0ut your nostrils and wrap them around your necks to chock you all to death if anything gets in the way of this!!

Did I ever tell you guys how I got into wargaming?

Well some 30 years ago...31 now..I got a copy of "Purnell's History of WW2 "Specials" dealing with Tanks. In the middle (..the centre fold perhaps?! redface.gif ) was a 2 page spread of Russian equipment - T34/76, 76mm field gun, KV-1 and -2, SU-76 (not quite appropriate for 1941, but never mind) - all in plain steel grey.

The first thing I wanted to know when I startd playing with toys a month or 2 later was how invulnerable the T34 was in 1941 - I was 12 at the time.......

<big><big>........NOW GET OUT OF MY FECKIN' WAY!!</BIG></big>

Another bottle of Pinot Noir beckons.......