The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope you're all having fun playing with your new toy. I don't have it yet. I won't have it for another day or so. By then, you'll all have played the scenarios over and over and the chance of getting a fair game against any one of you sorry bags of mucus will be impossible.

Much like the butt cleavedge on a fat guy, my hatred for each and every one of you is deep and wide.

By GAWD the infamy of it! The MBT on bloody PAGE TWO! As if all this demo/bug/download talk is so much more important than the CessPool that every Ivan-come-latelyski has to drop in from nowhere and exclaim over the bells and whistles in CMBB!

It's not to be borne ... I'm going to have to start recruiting for my flying squad of NKVD, I can see that right now. I'd ask for volunteers but you lot would likely be so corrupt as to make the NKVD look like some third world metropolitan police force. Still, what's my options eh ... the outerboards? 'tis to laugh.

So ... who wants to fight the good fight eh? Who wants to protect the MBT and shoot some deserters in the back eh? Oh and the best part is that we get to decide who's deserted! By GAWD we'll make the Chekists look like pikers we will.

Joe

Guest PondScum

CMBB updates:

STOP READING NOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR VIRGIN UNSPOILED DOUBLE-BLIND MIND.

Like you had one to begin with.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Mad Groundskeeper Willy is whining about how this scenario is "too historically correct", viz one machine-gun manned by a Cross-of-Iron-style crew (shot to pieces, war-weary, but jutting of jaw and true of aim) is busily routing an entire Russian regiment. Shame about the sodding great GAMEY AREA-FIRING T34s he's got.

The AI lost to my out-AI'ing it. So it's going to concentrate all its clankety things? Fine, I will concentrate all my anti-clankety things. And so the Pak-front to end all Pak-fronts, with a little tophat-and-lowsky action from my Mobile Reserves, cut the armored spearhead to ribbons in two (count 'em, two) turns. All dead. Gone. Buried. Death clocks expired. Total surrender. Bye bye.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Well, I hope you're all having fun playing with your new toy. I don't have it yet. I won't have it for another day or so. By then, you'll all have played the scenarios over and over and the chance of getting a fair game against any one of you sorry bags of mucus will be impossible.

Much like the butt cleavedge on a fat guy, my hatred for each and every one of you is deep and wide.

You poor, sick bastige. I would commiserate with you, but let's face it, you're not human enough to evoke empathy.

I have not the demo either, though unlike you, I'm a better man for it. I'm not whingeing or mewling like you, nor do I give a flying feck that others are, as we speak, honing their tactics on the latest version of wargaming manna.

For yeah, though the telecommunication gods smile not upon my humble self, I rest (in a fitful lethargy) easy, knowing that one as putrescent and base as Hoo Bbadley is discomfitted with his lack of the demo. All I have to say to that is <big>PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT</big>!

Originally posted by PondScum:

CMBB updates:

STOP READING NOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR VIRGIN UNSPOILED DOUBLE-BLIND MIND.

Mad Groundskeeper Willy is whining about how this scenario is "too historically correct", viz one machine-gun manned by a Cross-of-Iron-style crew (shot to pieces, war-weary, but jutting of jaw and true of aim) is busily routing an entire Russian regiment. Shame about the sodding great GAMEY AREA-FIRING T34s he's got.

Ah'm sure ye've gi' some GAMEY potato gun which will disable an' route mah soddin' useless tank things wi' wun burst o' potato pellets. Ah'm noo surprised tha Bolshies lost tha war! Hoo fortunate fer yoo, JImmy, tha ye picked tha side gamey enough tae actually stand oop an' fight!

Edited tae remove tha Vice Presidential "e" fraim "potatoe".

[ September 01, 2002, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm sure my ISP will kick me off at around the 98% mark.

Wankers

I was very nearly right there too.

87% downloaded and I got the boot from my ISP.

I beleive my ISP has a 4 hr limit and it takes around 4.5 hrs to d/l the demo at 3 and a bit kb/sec so I guess I'll never ever get that demo.

*sigh*

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm sure my ISP will kick me off at around the 98% mark.

Wankers

I was very nearly right there too.

87% downloaded and I got the boot from my ISP.

I beleive my ISP has a 4 hr limit and it takes around 4.5 hrs to d/l the demo at 3 and a bit kb/sec so I guess I'll never ever get that demo.

*sigh*</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

<big>PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT</big>!

Oh my Gawd, it finally happened. That huge misshapen head of yours finally deflated.

Now you'll be able to go through doors more easily.</font>

Hmm

Played the AI in the tout-oral and got a schtinking tactical victoria oot of er. Seemed like pretty much the old CMBO to me. Ho-Hum.

Sure the graphics are pretty and sure the new sounds are pretty cool and yes yes yes it is fun fun fun to play. So what? So was CMBO.

Who's doing the translations? eh? need to know what the ladskys are saying as dey blow up dem germs.

Peng

- basically just babbling to keep the thread offa page two.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Hmm

Played the AI in the tout-oral and got a schtinking tactical victoria oot of er. Seemed like pretty much the old CMBO to me. Ho-Hum.

Sure the graphics are pretty and sure the new sounds are pretty cool and yes yes yes it is fun fun fun to play. So what? So was CMBO.

Who's doing the translations? eh? need to know what the ladskys are saying as dey blow up dem germs.

Peng

- basically just babbling to keep the thread offa page two.

Ahhhhh so this is he!

I spent most of my Sunday reading through the archives mainly to find out out a little about the MBT i noticed Peng himself doesn't post much these days which is a shame really because he never used to babble.

Maybe he's getting old and miserable (comes to us all)and is finding it difficult to post like he used to.

Still you do still seem so have that other guy what's his name? Seanachai or somefink, yep, that's it, now this guy sure knows how to talk, ooops I believe that should have been Seanachai the little Gnome the Bard now his posts are anything but babble, Ok I admit some of them do go on a bit, but he's one to watch, yeah I shall look forward to coming in here and reading what you lot have to say and feel free to taunt me as much as you feel neccesary, tell me to SOD OFF till you are blue in the face :eek: I won't be going anywhere, at least not until I find out a little more about this Bard guy, i am smitten by his words and i just love Gnomes especially ones with little red pointy hats and shoes.

So Poolers, do as you wish but i will be here to babble on an on till you beg for mercy, just a pity Mr Peng seems to be all out of steam though.

Which reminds me, apologies to him for that little smiley up there but i did stumble across a few of his old posts to know that Peng didn't always hate them.

Originally posted by BARBELLA:

Which reminds me, apologies to him for that little smiley up there but i did stumble across a few of his old posts to know that Peng didn't always hate them.

*picks up Barbella by the scruff of the neck, stares and ponders*

Hmmmm.

Ummmmmm..

Aaahhh...

Hey, you wouldn't be some shiela would you?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BARBELLA:

*picks up Barbella by the scruff of the neck, stares and ponders*

Hmmmm.

Ummmmmm..

Aaahhh...

Hey, you wouldn't be some shiela would you?

Mace</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by <SMALL>BARE BALL</SMALL>:

{blithering bulimic babble}..{/blithering bulimic babble}

Another vapid entry into the book of lost causes........

Ergo: <BIG><BIG>SOD OFF!!</BIG></BIG>

Sir Flamin' AJ</font>